Two Al Rappy Sightings on Gallon's Plan

I played a lot of PSO back in the dreamcast days and only saw 1 Al Rappy and no other rare creatures.

This morning I saw 2 Al Rappys on the Gallon's Plan Quest. Both drop HP Material to raise HPs by 2. It was a nice surprise and I recorded the videos if any one is interested.

part one (please note the rappys appear in part 2)

http://youtu.be/hyXschx9ARU

part two

http://youtu.be/xhLi_kirBwE

Also last night I was in the caves and saw a Nar Lilly.

Are the rare creature's set to appear a little more frequently on the Ultima Server?

back on DC rare monsters were very appropriately named XD they were incredibly rare, as were rare items, i played for a couple of years on DC and the best thing i ever found was a dragon slayer XD

Rare monsters are naturally somewhat boosted here, but a rare monster event was on until recently (which ups the boosted rate by 5x I believe). When everyone has a non-white name in the lobby again you will be in for a real treat xD.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Yeah you did!!

There are these events (that i know)

Xmas Event

Valentine's Event

Easter Event

Summer Event

Halloween Event

I dont know if there are more but if you want to know if the rare monsters rate is buffed, as Fyrewolf5 said... all the player names have a color that isn't White

Yeah you did!!

There are these events (that i know)

Xmas Event

Valentine's Event

Easter Event

Summer Event

Halloween Event

I dont know if there are more but if you want to know if the rare monsters rate is buffed, as Fyrewolf5 said... all the player names have a color that isn't White

You forgot the triforce event and the anniversary event. Also 5x events and rare monster events happen all the time during and between the other events. I'm guessing we have rare monsters and/or 5x exp events at least once/month. Also, when the crack server is running, it is always 5x exp.

You forgot the triforce event and the anniversary event. Also 5x events and rare monster events happen all the time during and between the other events. I'm guessing we have rare monsters and/or 5x exp events at least once/month. Also, when the crack server is running, it is always 5x exp.

I thought that the 5x events were only for "server events" not also at "random" ...and yes, my bad, the Triforce and Anniversary ones... they were in the news of the client!! :onion-head06:

Really like your Videos Shu great to see your enjoying it here on the Ultima :onion-head61: server and yes the reason being for all of these common rare mob sightings is because Ultima boosts the chances to see these rare creatures often here and there in order to make hunting much easier :onion-head54: