Ep. 3 Players on Schthack?

Akioyamato

Disclaimer:

I'm only making this topic simply because I'm so happy I got devolution to work on my Wii, NOT to praise the other server. (I don't really like the people D: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Basically the only version of PSO I have for my GameCube/Wii is Episode 3 (for about one more week ;D) and I was wondering if someone wanted to have a card battle. There doesn't seem to be many people who play this game there. If the MODs aren't happy with this post feel free to take it down, I just feel lonely. XD

AkioYamato

• Like 1

Feel free to openly discuss episode 3, psp, phantasy star universe, or pso2 servers. None of these are offered by us, so it's not exactly competing. Just don't start recruiting people to other blue burst servers and you're fine.

• Like 2

Didn't know the server of PSO ep3 was fully operational.

Afaik they never got the client down as there was no PC version of it.

I wonder if it works with an emulator. Anyone got the PSO ep3 .iso?

Didn't know the server of PSO ep3 was fully operational.

Afaik they never got the client down as there was no PC version of it.

I wonder if it works with an emulator. Anyone got the PSO ep3 .iso?

I've got the ISO, or you can get it from cool rom. I played it with dolphin and it worked fine(ish, sound was a bit off).

Episode 3 is partially functional, schthack has a ton of packet logs from the sega server I could prob aquire if I wanted to fix it

You want to fix it. For Jesus.

Downloaded the iso, it loads fine but then the screen turns white for no reason. Might need to tweak with teh settings a bit but I don't have high hopes.

Downloaded the iso, it loads fine but then the screen turns white for no reason. Might need to tweak with teh settings a bit but I don't have high hopes.

I also run the game with ISO and I walk perfectly fine =)

this is a video I made some time ago =) use fraps to record the video

Edited by Damian Lazcano
  • Like 1

Yeah, I blame their latest update. The previous one was perfect(Ish again).