Which anime's shall i watch next?

Shoutgu

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Anime de Wakaru Shinryounaika is kind of funny, but only a few minutes. It deals discussing psychological/medical issues in a comedic way. The first episode was about ED, the second ep. was about "Loli Cons."

Watch Absolute Duo if you have a Loli-Complex --- The characters all go to a school to learn become great fighters who use spirit powers. It's kind of like Maken-Ki, but less big boobs.

Watch Akatsuki no Yona if you have a male harem fetish. Its about this princess who wanders around with these guys who are all sickeningly lovey-dovey about her and fight to protect her. More than that is giving away spoilers, so i won't do that. It's funny sometimes, but all very cliche.

World Trigger is an interesting concept where the world is invaded by what are called "Neighbors": monsters from another dimension that come to steal energy that is contained in people's bodies/souls. The world of humans has a agency called "Border" that fights these neighbors using "Triggers," weapons that are powered by this energy and also create a substitute body made of the energy kind of like armor that takes damage for the Border agents as long as they don't run out of energy (the energy leaks out/is lost when those avatars are hit). The main character is the over-used nerdy-weakling type who always stands for doing the right thing, which is pretty annoying, but if you can get past that and Chica, another loli character the mangaka inserted to try to be "Kawaii," maybe it will hold some interest for you.

Try Parasyte if you want something with a bit oh horror. kind of like Tokyo Ghoul. It's about these parasitic intelligent organisms that one night started taking over human bodies by devouring the head, then take on the appearance of humans. One of these parasites failed to take of Izumi's (main character) head, and was only able to take over his right arm, so they share his body and depend on each other for survival. The other parasites, that did manage to take over their human host successfully, use humans as their food source and can turn their bodies into virtually any shape and material. Izumi and his parasite battle against these parasites for survival. At the beginning Izzumi is a wimpy little bitch, plus him and his girlfriend are so annoyingly "angsty" that you'll want to vomit/or just have them die, but apart from that it's pretty interesting.

That's all for this season's anime.

Edited by Akira_Mado
  • Like 1

Almost forgot: Tokyo Ghoul chapter 2 is out... too tired to write synopsis... and Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise, which looks kind of interesting and starts off as kind of a blend of Infinite Stratos, Ghost in the Shell, and Vexille, but I haven't watched that much of it -- it also contains a health dose of mecha + other type of fan-service.

I recommend watching anime on WAO Anime (formerly Watch Anime Online). Unlike Crunchyroll, they don't charge to watch, and the first mirror link is usually HD quality. I don't know if they have any in-episode commercials, but if they do, just add Adblock Pro to your browser and you'll never see them.

Edited by Akira_Mado