Which anime's shall i watch next?

Shoutgu

I'll list some from the last year or so, but my tastes probably don't fit most's so...

for sports 黒子のバスケ kuroko no basuke -- I'm not really into sports, but I find it enjoyable.

It's about a high school basketball team -- and about the players from the 'legendary' middle school team who all went to different high schools afterward.

for comedy/slice of life わたモテ watashi ga motenai no ha dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui (watamote for short) -- though a lot of the reason I enjoyed it was its references to other things..

It's about a high school girl who isn't popular at all and the struggles she goes through.

for a good shoujyo anime うさぎドロップ usagi drop. I'm not a huge shoujyo fan, but I still found it enjoyable.

It's about a guy whose grandfather died a few years after having another daughter, and him taking her in.

for a somewhat major (not so much as naruto, one piece, fairy tale etc) shounen anime キングダム kingdom.

It's about a couple of orphans/slaves who decide to change their future by becoming good with a sword, and becoming the greatest shoguns under China, and the king they decide to side with.

I'll list some from the last year or so, but my tastes probably don't fit most's so...

for sports 黒子のバスケ kuroko no basuke -- I'm not really into sports, but I find it enjoyable.

It's about a high school basketball team -- and about the players from the 'legendary' middle school team who all went to different high schools afterward.

for comedy/slice of life わたモテ watashi ga motenai no ha dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui (watamote for short) -- though a lot of the reason I enjoyed it was its references to other things..

It's about a high school girl who isn't popular at all and the struggles she goes through.

for a good shoujyo anime うさぎドロップ usagi drop. I'm not a huge shoujyo fan, but I still found it enjoyable.

It's about a guy whose grandfather died a few years after having another daughter, and him taking her in.

for a somewhat major (not so much as naruto, one piece, fairy tale etc) shounen anime キングダム kingdom.

It's about a couple of orphans/slaves who decide to change their future by becoming good with a sword, and becoming the greatest shoguns under China, and the king they decide to side with.

Do what I'm doing, go back and watch all of Inuyasha. So many memories of staying up late just to hear "Wind Scar" and "Backlash Wave"

Added all these to watch list :). Im gonna be busy and it seems there are 2 series of 'Kingdom'?

Eyeshield 21. Classic Sports Anime about this kid who's always been running errands for bully's. Because of his constant running , he has developed legs with the speed of light and gets annexed into his school's football team. lots of action in this and it can be pretty funny at times.

Tokyo Ravens. Fantasy/Magic/Romance. Guy who is born from a prestigious ommyo family but has no spiritual powers but he becomes badass much later on.Not much to say about this one really

All I got for now

• 2 weeks later...

Yu Yu Hakusho

• Like 3

lol faki, really? I used to watch Anime. Evangelion, Hellsing, Berserk, Silent Mobius are some I still remember. and ofc Sailor moon <33333

• Like 2