Which anime's shall i watch next?

Shoutgu

Hey guys, been watching a lot of anime recently, so i thought that i want to watch more xD. But since im so lazy to look for some, i wanted to know if anyone has some recommendations for what i shall watch next.

I like sports,fantasy,adventure,action,comedy,drama,(game..maybe),horror,magic(like fairy tail),mecha,slice of life,super power.

So yeah as you can see i have a wide taste, Ive seen quite a few of the popular anime's. Just put the name and a bit of description would be helpful :). thanks

• Like 1

Naruto for sure! if not second ill say watch Hunter X Hunter (2011) even not after that watch Bleach or One Piece ^^

I've seen all 4 ironically xD

Awesome! already i know you have great taste =D :onion106:

Action, Drama, Suspence, Mistery.

Ergo Proxy takes place in a world where humans and androids (known as Autoreivs) coexist in peace. There also exists a city called "Romdeau." In this apparent utopia, the citizens are under the influence of complete management control, where feelings are abandoned and the governing council completely dictates the lives of all its citizens.

However, this way of life is interrupted by a mysterious series of murders apparently caused by robots infected with a deadly virus, which calls the attention of Re-l Mayar, an inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau and her Autoreiv partner Iggy. As they dig further into the mystery, what they discover will not only unravel the truth of Romdeau, but also with a mysterious life form known as Proxy, which will hold the key to humanity's survival.

sorry for copy/paste, im not a good speaking english.

Action, Drama, Suspence, Mistery.

Ergo Proxy takes place in a world where humans and androids (known as Autoreivs) coexist in peace. There also exists a city called "Romdeau." In this apparent utopia, the citizens are under the influence of complete management control, where feelings are abandoned and the governing council completely dictates the lives of all its citizens.

However, this way of life is interrupted by a mysterious series of murders apparently caused by robots infected with a deadly virus, which calls the attention of Re-l Mayar, an inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau and her Autoreiv partner Iggy. As they dig further into the mystery, what they discover will not only unravel the truth of Romdeau, but also with a mysterious life form known as Proxy, which will hold the key to humanity's survival.

sorry for copy/paste, im not a good speaking english.

That sounds extremely interesting.. thanks man

Ergo Proxy

i already watched that one, ands it cool. recommended.

the plot is weird..

hmm lets see time line. future but a future after a post apocaliptic.

oppresion and someone is trying to reveal the true. and theres a "monster" who no one knows whats and who he is. and theres a girls that is always near when the monster shows up. whyy ?

fun. but didn't like the end.

My recomendations.

Saint Seiya fan here. so watch all you can of the series of Saint Seiya. I assume u watched the original serie the one from the 90's. Hades serie. Canvas. Omega.

Also u really have to watch Full Metal Alchemist BROTHERHOOD in my opinion is way better than the first one. this is one is 100% based in the manga.

Hajime No Hippo. a boxing Anime which is really cool and also DAMN funny LOL. currently on air the 3th Season.

Tenjou Tenge. This anime is classic. to bad they never release the continuation of it. Fighting. Karate, Kun Fu. Girls. Fun. college with college uniform girls lol more classic ?? lol

i have more to say but for now you have a plenty to get fun.

i already watched that one, ands it cool. recommended.

the plot is weird..

hmm lets see time line. future but a future after a post apocaliptic.

oppresion and someone is trying to reveal the true. and theres a "monster" who no one knows whats and who he is. and theres a girls that is always near when the monster shows up. whyy ?

fun. but didn't like the end.

My recomendations.

Saint Seiya fan here. so watch all you can of the series of Saint Seiya. I assume u watched the original serie the one from the 90's. Hades serie. Canvas. Omega.

Also u really have to watch Full Metal Alchemist BROTHERHOOD in my opinion is way better than the first one. this is one is 100% based in the manga.

Hajime No Hippo. a boxing Anime which is really cool and also DAMN funny LOL. currently on air the 3th Season.

Tenjou Tenge. This anime is classic. to bad they never release the continuation of it. Fighting. Karate, Kun Fu. Girls. Fun. college with college uniform girls lol more classic ?? lol

i have more to say but for now you have a plenty to get fun.

Nice, I've heard of saint seiya but havent decided to watch yet, im currently watching FMA (original) and Hajime no Ippo (first series) enjoying them both, im gonna check up on Tenjou Tenge.

The more recommendations the more i can add to my watch list

Edited by Shoutgu

Well if already watching the first FMA, you have to know that the serie went to fast, and after the episode 6 they already went over the manga, so what happenede since there was no more episode from the manga. the producers of the anime came up with their own history and and end XD.

you better whatch both. is what i did xD lol