Weapons, Characters, and Things Alike

Well here I would like people to post things that they would like to see happen to things like weapons and characters.

Personally I would like to see really good in depth guides for every character that are specific for this server.

I also think that the FOmar needs some boosts or better items because I never see anyone want to play them or even make them.

As far as weapons I wouldn't mind Zanba being female to, and something to make the RAcaseal supremacy look better than it is due to no Psycho Raven type things lol.

Also wouldn't mind there being a list on this thread of all the items that have been altered and how they were changed, same for classes because I know the classes have different stats than vanilla but I don't know how they are changed....

Last thing is a lot of people want to hunt things and they don't know the best way to get them like in lobby I saw someone who wanted to hunt Glide on Happy Hour but he didn't know how, so if you know how to hunt the higher tier items please post that here to. :onion89: :onion99: :D B)

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 1

Would like to know what should I use for each class so I agree with this idea :3 I wouldn't mind a little bit more of improvement in some forces being 1 hit killed without having much attack power isn't that fair xD

glide divine /epi4 very harh/ quest> maximum attack 4th stage - A (SAND RAPPY

lame/epi 4 ultimate/quest> point of disaster o ma4dmd (DORPHON

psycho wand /epi1 ultimate/quest> max attack 4th stage -B (MIL LILY

red ring/epi1 ultimate/quest> towards the future (DARK FALZ

mother garb+ /EPI4 ULTIMATE/quest> point of disaster o ma4dmd (DORPHON

:B

Nobody plays a FOmar? Hello? I like to personally think I've shown a few people on this server how it can be done with Triforcer, my battle FO and so far it's worked IMHO. He's quickly becoming my favorite character and he's about as versatile as they come, like a swiss army knife... With a Hylian shield/strong Aura Field, Excal, L&K 38, Bringers Arm, Glide and a Master Raven, he's like my ultimate character, capable of doing HU, RA and most importantly, FO duties for a team, sometimes all three of them in one battle!

Ever since, I've been seeing more and more people here playing FOmars, like my old buddy RX-190's character Break. Those that have seen Triforcer in action have learned they are a very viable and equal character in power and ability to their HU and RA counterparts, if not for sheer ability but for instead, their incredible flexibility. All it takes is the right gear and the right mindset to know the right tool for the situation and circumstance, with that you can make a FOmar a indispensable character to a team.

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

It's not that fomar is bad or something, is just that fomar is the powerhouse of the force, nobody can deal more damage than him, but there is a drawback, he has the lowest ata out of all forces, now if you compare it with the stats of ultima it may miss alot, and you need equipment with alot of hit, and those aren't cheap, also because most people just use force now days to do roct, aka raid on central tower, and there comes the drawback of the fomar in action, well i'm saying this out of my time when i used to play alot here, people mostly used fomarls a few more ata, kroe's sweater, and also good atp so it really didn't fall behind from fonewm at all, fomarl max ata is 180, plus Red Ring and Kroe's=210 ata, fonewm max ata is 190, plus Red Ring=210, fonewearl max ata is 196, plus Red Ring and Kroe's=226, fomar's max ata is 173, plus Red Ring=193, yeah pretty much the lowest ata out of all the force's, you can use a different shield like three seals or another one of the new ones (which i really don't know any of their stats or abilities) because three seals/new ones give more resistance compared to red ring, unless of course you own sonicteam armor.

• Like 1

There are other means of getting the necessary ATA my friend, like with units, but start with your mag.

In fact, my next one along with a pure mind mag for Triforcer will also be a mixed pow/dex mag, as I'm planning stats of it at 5/99/96/0.

Even now at 96 pow with my current Sato mixed mag stats @ 5/96/63/36, I'm still getting near 1000 damage with Excal in ultimate on most enemies with buffs/debuffs which ain't shabby. Also my current ATA is about 206, but with some of my weapons it's higher.

So, with those two mags, I will be able to alternate between pure FO and battle FO capabilities with Triforcer.

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

but that depends on the kind of enemies you are facing, you won't be able to pull the same result out from a bartle from forest than a delbiter from tower/seabed, that's what i meant and also delbiters sinow zoas and such are way harder to hit than most enemies, also even if you have 203 ata i really don't know how since i already stated before, the max for a fomar is 193 with red ring and having a 40 hit excals just makes him reach 293, which with my hucast i use a 45 one and have problems with zerk and even heavy against these enemies using red ring and them being frozen, so even if you have the buff/debuff it won't always means easy enemies, or something like that considering buffs boosts by % not by a specific number, also fo won't likely be soloing, while other clases can actually solo better than fo's, well except maybe for fonewm ep 1/4 with those insane boosts from the new items and fomar doesn't have a boost on techs like fonewm (ra) and fonewearl (si) and doesn't have a v801 incorporated to the character (fomarl)

• Like 1

Yikes... Run-on sentences... Periods and capitalized sentence starting words are your friends.

I can barely make out whatever semi-coherent thought you're trying to express man.

Now as for the ATA, getting beyond the max 173 for FOmars ain't hard, remember, that's just the max BASE ATA your character can achieve.

With items like heavenly/arms units, weapons with hit, centurion/ability, mags with sufficient dex, shields that boost ATA, it's not difficult at all to get it much higher.

Bottom line, Instead of trying to critique a character's drawbacks and why they "suck", my advice is to try instead working with it's strengths and address it's deficiencies as best you can with the right gear.

Even then, having the right equipment and a strong character is still no replacement for experience and knowledge of your tactics in a battle.

I've seen a few fools on this server in my time here show this clearly. For example, in one case, a guy with a RAcast in the 120 level range equipped with a Dark Meteor who got owned quick by mobs of monsters in ultimate rushing into them, with no buffs, no FO supporting them, no plan or tactics, just running up to them too close, doing only moderate damage with the DM and in short, ended up getting their ass handed to them. Seems the superior weapon did not work as advertised, because the fool did not take his character's limitations into consideration, much less his position to his enemies, or the location of his comrades.(of which I might add also was pissed off by his arrogant attitude flaunting the DM as the end all, be all as well, which is why he had no FO support :P;) )

As the old G. I. Joe cartoons would say, "...And knowing is half the battle... GEEEE IIIIII JOOOOOEEEE". XD

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

Awesome Topic Wilson! :onion88::onion-head69: