[Zoke-Ultima]: Mini-Event

MASSBLADE

So my little brother Zoke has decided to host a little mini event for the Ultima server guys for a chance to win some really good prizes. :onion-head69:Read everything below carefully it is fully explained!

List of Prizes:

4+Prizes.png

Item Details:

redbox12.gifPsycho Raven (All 0%)

redbox12.gifMAG: (Gael-Giel: 5DEF / 145POW / 50DEX / 0MIND)

redbox12.gifYasminkov 9000M: Special = 'Demon' (20%Native / 0%A.Beast / 0%Machine / 20%Dark / 10%HIT)

redbox12.gifShield: (From The Depths)

Rules: For a chance to win some of these prizes all you have to do is Battle my Little Brother (In Game Details = Name: Zoke, Class: RAmar, Lvl: 200, ID: Oran, Team Member of: MASS-Ultima) in the 'Battle Simulator Quest #6'. :onion117: Furthermore you are able to use any Class you desire to kill him, however you are unable to use Damage Traps.

• 1st Place: (Able to choose any 1 of the 4 Prizes you desire.) To win 1st place you must Win the Battle against Zoke 4 times in a row without losing once!
  • 2nd Place: (Able to choose any 1 from the bottom 3 Prizes, which means you cannot choose Psycho Raven.) To win 2nd place you must Win the Battle against Zoke 3 times in a row without losing once.
  • 3rd Place: (Able to choose any 1 from the bottom 2 Prizes, which means you cannot choose Psycho Raven or MAG: Gael-Giel.) To win 3rd place you must Win the Battle against Zoke Twice in a row without losing once.
  • 4th Place: (Will instantly WIN! Shield: From The Depths.) To win 4th place you must Win the Battle against Zoke only once.

To participate in this Event I will ask the server 1 simple question and the 1st four people to answer CORRECT will be able to participate in the Event on the day. Which will be 28/02/2014. After on this day I will send a PM to the 1st four winners their invitation to Fight Zoke and they can fight him when they please as long as they have the Invitation-PM. However if they do not get 1 win they will walk away with nothing since there are no retry's.

The BIG! Question: :onion-head49:

"What YEAR was my little Brother (Zoke) born in??"

I) 2004? II) 2003? III) 2002? IV) 2001?

Bare in mind you only get to vote your answer ONCE! which means you can only Post once on this Topic. If you decide to post more then once I will only take your 1st post into consideration! :onion-head59:

Deadline Date to SUBMIT Awnswers:

27/02/2014

Answers have been SUBMITTED!

Winners!: Colorado Wilson / mylandra / Aiden Payne / foxiee

You have all been the winners for guesting the Correct answer which was II) 2003! :onion107:

Edited by massblade03

I accidentally posted twice but I didn't see the question so the first post wasn't relevant to the answer at all sorry lol

Don't worry about it your 1st post was relevant so I will take that as your answer.

Oh we are supposed to reply here?

yes get posting Cy Cy =P

It is now lol I edited it, but yea the one there now is my answer

too late your 1st answer is 2003 that's what im taking yours for.

yup