[Zoke-Ultima]: Mini-Event

MASSBLADE

The Winners have been selected Further posts will have no effect!

MASS-Ultima Event Update: Zoke Vs. Aiden Payne (RAmar Vs. HUmar), WINNER!: 'Zoke'

(Aiden Payne ELIMINATED! No Prize Won)

Remaining Candidates:

Colorado Wilson / mylandra / Foxiee

MASS-Ultima Event Update: Zoke Vs. Colorado Wilson (RAmar Vs. RAmar), WINNER!: 'Zoke'

(Colorado Wilson ELIMINATED! No Prize Won)

Remaining Candidates:

mylandra / Foxiee

nice =]

MASS-Ultima Event Update: Zoke Vs. mylandra (RAmar Vs. FOnewearl), WINNER!: 'mylandra (1-Win)'

(mylandra Succeed-1 Win! Prize: FTD Won)

Remaining Candidates:

Foiexx

Zoke is a noob, he clearly doesn't know how to play a FO and I outsmarted him by using FOs advantage while denying his. It's like he thought I would stay in his fire range and not use my spells wtf no one would do that and he rage quitted cause I was beating him up so bad. If anyone's interested, I'll post the chat logs on the forum proving this event is a total scam and there is no prize to win at all.

kthxbye, please close this worthless event.

• Like 3

That's not mass event, he's just hosting it on behalf of Zoke. The item rewards aren't from him. He gave me the shield just cause Zoke didn't want to give anything after losing his match.

• Like 2

WTF! I told you all already do not take this out on me I am not involved in this. My brother wanted to host it NOT ME! I just done it for him in order for him to have a little fun was all i didn't know he was going to rage out lol :onion-head70: so I gave you a free FTD anyway be satisfied. We will continue this event when he calms down that's if he does and remember I cant force him to fight you guys and continue this so there's a high chance this event will be cancelled or postponed. So bare in mind!

• Like 1