Why did Exp X5 go to Exp X2?

Ofc, only a noob like Armando would whine. In all seriousness though. I'm glad it's back to normal. I feel like people were grinding levels so quickly with the x5. In a week the whole server would have been level 200. Wouldn't that be boring?

• Like 1

didnt whine i clearly just asked why it was switched back

There's no reason to announce it's ending. When it started it was supposed to just be for the weekend. Not only that, larva re-enabled TTF ultima which made leveling horrifically easy.

I'm sure crack mode will be working in the next day or two, and when it does, you can resume level grinding at 5x. Now that the dedicated ship is working, crack mode should be next.

So will it be 5x this week end? Hope so as I can only play a full day Sunday this week lol and need to level (:

I'm sure we'll do another 5x soon. Not necessarily this weekend, though. The crack server is 5x exp all the time. You can play there if you want to level.

Edited by kajex

armando do you want some cheese with that whine muahahhaha!

• Like 4

Wtf is crack mode lol

The increased difficulty ship you can log in to (it's selectable in the options of the launcher).

But it's pretty tough on low levels lol