*waves* Hi Everyone!

Lulu

Just thought I'd say hi! I'm brand new to this forum, this game, and games in general basically. The most I've done with characters and role playing was on lotrplaza which is an RPG forum for Lord of the Rings lovers... I love fantasy, anime, and socializing! This seems like an awesome community! Played my first game yesterday and had several people help me level up which was awesome. Plus Elessa was so patient in explaining the game to me. I'm pretty slow at moving and kind of walk jerkily still :) wanted to give a shout out though and say ya'll are really cool!

• Like 2

thanks guys! :)

So what do you all do on the game? Hax says the people leveled up to 100+ have probably played through all the quests multiple times... do you just enjoy going back and through it or what?

Also, learned yesterday from N... (sorry! forgot your name!) the different spells best used on different colored monsters.. Just to make sure I get this right:

Yellow (bird like ones) - use foi

Brown - use zonde

purple - use ice

blue - ice or zonde

light brown - zonde or foi?

Is that right? So far I've only done the vr ttf (something about tomorrow?) and... forgot the other quest that Elessa had me do. Sorry I'm a n00b.

yellow (gobooma) - use zonde
brown (booma)- use foi

purple (gigabooma)- use ice

wolves - zonde or barta

light brown?

color coding only works well on the boomas. when you leave forest youll just have to hit things with different techs and see how much damage each thing does and use the one that works best. Youll remember what everything does and what works best eventually. And if all else fails ask me XD