WIN DEAD ISLAND EPIDEMIC KEY!

funkytrousers28

EVENT OVER!

WINNERS: Poptartsftw and Chuk

Thanks everyone for joining in :3 I'll be back with another game giveaway before long :D

so i got chosen to alpha test Dead Island: Epidemic, and i got some free keys to send out to people, I still have 2 left to give away and i thought i would have some fun with them :D

- All you have to do to win a key is Add me on Steam (this is important, as you need to be a friend for me to send you the key)

- To increase your chances of winning a key, you can subscribe to my YouTube Channel, if you do this then you will be entered twice.

- Don't forget to post your steam name and YouTube name in a reply to this topic so i know who you are for verification :)

I also have a couple of other steam keys for other games spare that i will give away at some point too :D

STEAM LINK - http://steamcommunity.com/id/funkytrousersgaming

YOUTUBE LINK - https://www.youtube.com/user/FunkyTrousers28

Edited by funkytrousers28
  • Like 5

The game plays similarly to DOTA (you are in an arena with other players). you have to compete to collect the most resources while fighting off zombie hoards! i havn't had the chance to play myself but it looks really fun. i will note that it is only available from 3PM to 11PM GMT(england time)

that's all i can say about it really :D

The game plays similarly to DOTA (you are in an arena with other players). you have to compete to collect the most resources while fighting off zombie hoards! i havn't had the chance to play myself but it looks really fun. i will note that it is only available from 3PM to 11PM GMT(england time)

that's all i can say about it really :D

Kinda like League of legends then?

Subscribed to your youtube channel as ChukSum

As for steam, I forgot my login as I don't use it much xD I'll try that later.