[MASSRICO]: 100th-MU Member Celebration!

MASSBLADE

MU-100th Member Celebration

MASS-Ultima+%25284%2529.jpg

This is mainly a shout out to all the Leaders of MASS-Ultima. Iv'e played with you guys for some time now and now I am proud to say that we have officially reached our goal of hitting the '100' mark for team members in MU. Furthermore this is just me being totally honest and from the heart, there are certain people out there that have made this all possible for me to create my own ambition to become a great leader and to set a good example of a leading role model to other players towards this server.

MASS+2-MOTION.gif

1st of all I would like to give a big shout out to:

MASS+8.png

This 1 guy was the 1st person who I have met in the game who said I have great leader potential to start my own Team and so I did and I thank him deeply for that motivation towards me to do so, which then led us to becomming great friends and I am proud to say he is one of my most hounerable players iv'e met in this game =]

2nd I would like to make a big shout out to:

MASS+5.png

He has proven himself to be my most loyal member of the team since he is the 1st Co-leader I promoted =] In addition towards this without him I would have not been able to coupe with the burden of having this team in the 1st place, I look out for him when he is in need of something, he looks out for me when I'm having trouble which makes him a really nice guy because even though I don't expect his help he still tries which I admire, which is why he is our 2nd highest Team Master.

3rd:

I would like to make a big shout out to a person who is dear to my heart and the most friendliest person on the Team, by always making our Team enjoyable to join with her always sociallising in the Team Chat most the time =D which make our Team fun to talk with/fun to be with because of her I feel as if the team holds together more efficiently somehow =] and I love that feeling.

And that person is:

MASS+3.png

4th I would like to make a big shout out to our Team Clown:

MASS+4.png

This is one of the funniest guys I know so therefore you have officially earned that title mate =D However I adore that about you since it makes the team laugh, share jokes together and gives us all a big smile on our faces as soon as we log on which is the reason why it is great to have you in the Team so I thank you for that =] (Has now walked his own Path to Leadership...)

5th I would like to make a big shout out to our Team's Special-Team-Master:

logo5.jpg

MASS+7.png

...Who has made our Team grow even bigger, with him being the Team's Spanish Translator and without him I never would have reached our goal of hitting 100 members so I thank him a bunch for that. He was the one who has made this team also part Spanish which makes our Team a little more Unique in a sense, and even though you can be a little annoying... I still love you for that bro =]

And Last of all I would like to give another shout out to the other loyal Co-Leaders of MASS-Ultima for sticking by my side all these months and giving me the strength i need to carry on this Team so I thank you guys without all of you none of this would be possible =]:

MASS+9.pngMASS+6.png

Special Shout-out: This special shout out goes towards Aiden Paine (AVION - Cervantes) & Kolective (PRO - Maya) who also told me I was a good leader, and those words really spoke to me because I really think they are great & friendly players and to be honest they were the two 1st friends I made on this game who make me laugh nearly everyday =P. I know we have played a lot of times together in the past hunting etc. @AidenPaine: even back in the day when Omega the HUmar was still playing this game (You should know who I am talking about Cerv =D) which was again another friendly person who i miss. So thank you for those words Aiden & Maya love you both =]

Kind Reguards: MASSBLADE

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 5

@Armando haha really you are the funniest person i knw =] :onion107:

• Like 1

mass sabes que eres mi hermano cualquier cosa que necesites saves que estoy aquĆ­ para ti. te quiero bro. tu eres mi bro.

• Like 2

mass know you're my brother saves anything you need I am here for you. I love you bro. you're my bro.

• Like 1

thanks steven means a lot =] :onion107:

• Like 1

u is my bro

• Like 1

lol 200 is a bit too far haha, and also i was thinking about having our own lobby thats a great idea. However it has come to my attention that there are many MU crowds that go on in lobby 1 so i will try to do so =]

lol 200 is a bit too far haha, and also i was thinking about having our own lobby thats a great idea. However it has come to my attention that there are many MU crowds that go on in lobby 1 so i will try to lo

lobby 1 will be ours ! xD