Ultima Server , back in action details.

Larva

Some people lost a little more than levels, (though I'm not too worried about the levels) since our game chat logs weren't destroyed, I can still prove that the items existed, any possibility of them being restored?

well unless you have taken screenshots i'm not sure really unless larva shows some sympathy and give you them back.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but does it being a temporal server mean that there's going to be another rollback sometime soon?

Server is running on a temporal location. But the data is the real one, and its the one that will be used if we move to another location.

Hope that clears ur doubt's

well unless you have taken screenshots i'm not sure really unless larva shows some sympathy and give you them back.

not everyone just randomly takes screenshots of their items. I don't think anyone expected this to happen

• Like 2

Hmm....I think the only things I really lost were some newer gear, nothing too impressive that couldn't be found on any mob again sometime though. I had taught my alt some techniques as well and my level went back from 22 to 12. I do have screenshots of some of my stuff but to be honest I've been playing this game for years so it isn't a big deal for me to start from here. Heck I might even take the opportunity to remake the character all together, try something new.

ese si es hacker de los buenos, me pregunto que le habra molestado tanto para atacar asi al server...

mientras sean peras o manzanas ya nos jodio a muchos, mi fomar ya tenia 189 pow mat. pues ni modo, a darle entonces,

si puedes leer esto expĆ³n tus razones, no olvides que es un simple juego.

Does this mean that we have lost days friday and saturday (14-15/feb) which included Valentines Event with special drops and exp(?)? I played plenty of hours cause if this during this weekend, so everything me and everyone else did during the event will be lost?

If so, will we get those 2 days back in form of a new mini event? So we can do it all over again but this time hopefully we can keep it.

Does this mean that we have lost days friday and saturday (14-15/feb) which included Valentines Event with special drops and exp(?)? I played plenty of hours cause if this during this weekend, so everything me and everyone else did during the event will be lost?

If so, will we get those 2 days back in form of a new mini event? So we can do it all over again but this time hopefully we can keep it.

Mini event still going.

• Like 1

Mini event still going.

:onion-head32:

Since I've lost the slow hunted (on vHard) v101 and 20+ levels this is what I need to get it back. Only 2 days I can play and the event will cover those days just like it did before the rollback :) Hopefully I'll get the v101 quicker this time so I don't feel I've wasted a whole weekend :) LET'S DO THIS! Watchout you flying chickens (Zu's)!

Edited by fukinwichu

Larva, what was in your contract with this company? You might want to review it. Are they actually even allowed based on your agreement with them to withhold your data from you? If not then I'm sure threatening legal action will get the response you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

To the attacker... I just wanna play the game.. G...T...F...O!

haha we all want to dude :onion86:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope everything gets resolved, I doubt I have lost anything (haven't logged in for about a month...maybe more...?). Hope everyone that has lost levels/items can get it replaced. I know the aggravation it causes from my Runescape clanning days :(