Ultima Server , back in action details.

Larva

Well since few weeks ago we been under attack from a unknown hacker, doing a heavy DDoS. this has affect us in different ways, i been dealing with different providers of server

all of them kicking us from their service. As we all know we are a powerful community but same time small. We cant afford a dedicate server with a DDoS protection, because it's ridiculous EXPENSIVE.

Soooo today during the day we where under attack. at a point that the provider turned off our machine.

AND THEY TOOK THE FREEDOM TO JUST DISCONNECT THE MACHINE FROM THE NETWORK.

now talking about our data, I always have backups, the server just rollback few days ( we are back to the future) or something like that :P

the backup is from 5 days ago. considering that we where down probably like 3 days. so yeah not a horrible situation.

good things about this:

1. Kajex will Run the mini event again xD.

2.- we will release the 100 souls weapon.

3.- we will add new permanent drops to the ship.

Remember This is a temporal Server,

Please Report ISSUES IF LAGS ON CONNECTION.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 2

T-T

From lv71 to lv29....

Also lost a lot of cool stuff

Will I ever get them back? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, it's just all my effort in the past 5 days will become useless if it's not returnable :x (and I just come back from a long hiatus...)

To be honest iv'e already got news from my MU members that they lost certain things so I got a bit of work to do =D But good thing to see the server is back up and for the rest of the other players i'm sorry to hear that they have lost some certain items also hope you get this resolved. We have been under attack for a very long period of time now which is very unfortunate for this server by a huge amount which frankly is quite scary.

Edit: FYI guys server has been attacked just now again recently so yeah no PSO ^^ Even when we all thought it was fixed with a 5-Day rollback implied the server still goes down.

Edited by massblade03

Darn lost my account. Only level 57 with a crush bullet though.

Should I just re-register my account?

you might need to, and ill give you that crush bullet if you want lol free

To be honest iv'e already got news from my MU members that they lost certain things so I got a bit of work to do =D But good thing to see the server is back up and for the rest of the other players i'm sorry to hear that they have lost some certain items also hope you get this resolved. We have been under attack for a very long period of time now which is very unfortunate for this server by a huge amount which frankly is quite scary.

Edit: FYI guys server has been attacked just now again recently so yeah no PSO ^^ Even when we all thought it was fixed with a 5-Day rollback implied the server still goes down.

yeah man me too time to start grinding! Hopefully they turn on the rare monsters and drops like they did for valentine again...
Edited by Armando