Phantasy Star Online 2

ChrisWolffe

PSO2 is a fun game, but it doesn't feel like the original game at all to me.

Yes there are similar concepts but the gameplay is so much different that I don't really feel a connection between the 2 games.

• Like 3

I'm honestly not crazy about having to go through a round about way to get it. I'd rather just get the game and let it work. I didn't really think about the gameplay differences. What differences are there? If it is closer to PSU, then I won't mind, they had a decent gameplay that was a little more streamlined than PSO. I think the delays in attacks and the limited rotational motion of PSO is a bit annoying at times, especially when dealing with Canadines.

• Like 1

Ugh, my reply wasn't posted in the morning lol.
You don't have to pay for online and this game is not Pay2win like most of the free games, here you can do really well without paying, but you can pay money for AC (Arks Cash) which can let you buy premium so you get some rewards etc, but you CAN'T get weapons if you pay.

• Like 1

You don't have to pay for online and this game is not Pay2win like most of the free games, here you can do really well without paying, but you can pay money for AC (Arks Cash) which can let you buy premium so you get some rewards etc, but you CAN'T get weapons if you pay.

Thanks Poptarts, that was pretty helpful. As much as I love PSO and wish to support it but unfortunately I can't pay for a subscription like other games.

This is making me more and more interested Pop I really appriciate this feedback you are giving us from PSO2 it really helps motivate me to play it even more than before, ill be playing that game soon however since there is such good history on the Ultima server of PSOBB ill be staying here for a much longer time with my Team and Friends. However once that full english version hits the UK it's bye bye Ultima and thats the truth ^^

This is making me more and more interested Pop I really appriciate this feedback you are giving us from PSO2 it really helps motivate me to play it even more than before, ill be playing that game soon however since there is such good history on the Ultima server of PSOBB ill be staying here for a much longer time with my Team and Friends. However once that full english version hits the UK it's bye bye Ultima and thats the truth ^^

Don't leave us :(

I won't I promise ill always return and come back etc, you know what I mean =D

Edited by massblade03

That's what I did man. :x I don't really play anymore, I might give my stuff away, who knows. *shrugs*

ohh i see =O however that is understandable, but yet i'm not sure why i'm suprised

lmao i can imagine :onion118:

• 1 month later...