Phantasy Star Online 2

ChrisWolffe

Hey, has anyone had the chance to try out Phantasy Star Online 2? Do you think it is good or will be good? I'm a bit curious about it, but I haven't really had the chance. Is it just online or does it have the duality like PSO did on Gamecube and such? Thanks guys.

It's awesome i've play'ed over 2567 Hrs on it, I can say it awesome it has some of the original weapons from Psobb, every month updates and improvements to the game and bonus items and rewards The sooner the better, it always getting better. and the new weapons. costumes, and new faces you'll meet in pso2.

Edited by Redstar Hunter
  • Like 2

Awesome, thanks for the insight guys. I was curious because as much as I love the original PSO, I was hoping to play a more current type and a lot of times the newer version tend to try and be "cool" and then muck up the game. I asked if it was like PSO because they had the duality feature which means I can play offline. But if I have to play it online, I am guessing I need to pay for the server? Thanks again everyone!

damn! the temptation is killing me damn you guys, i want to play it soo bad! =[ but god! that english patch I just cant get it done.

no seriously Ive been itching to play it a long time ago it's not just now of a sudden.

the question is...WILL! it be released because they created some sort of english patch for a reason, but who knows you might be right.

English version in Asia is coming soon. English version in the west was basically cancelled. I'll try the Asia English server when it is operational. But Sega is not getting any money from me unless it comes out here officially.

#psotweakerftw! #pso2cuminmypants:D

seriously though do the research find out a way to download and play , english version is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way off happening ! the translation patch is very playable so as I said ! go get some !!! and find us on ship 2 :onion107:

• Like 2