Hey Everyone

ChrisWolffe

My name is Chris and I just recently joined in playing PSO online. I'm a graduate student in architecture so I don't necessarily have the most abundant time to play so the experience boost is really nice because I feel like I can get somewhere pretty easily without having to grind. I played PSO on the Gamecube way back in about 2003 or so and loved the game. Played it with my brother and got my character up to about level 110 and then the file on the memory card got corrupted. That was a dark day. After that, I never really played it intensely and became more of a "hey bro, let's play Mines". My brother and I were hoping to play together a little more because having time together is getting slimmer and slimmer. Both being in college and collegiate schedules not allowing us to be home at the same time makes gaming together without paying a ridiculous fee a little harder to do.

PSO is a nice game to play at this point because I'm able to play for a bit while my more powerful computer is crunching data for parametric scripts and such which can take up to an hour sometimes. Not to mention, rendering allows me to play for a little bit. So I wanted to take the time to say hey to everyone and excited to play this nostalgic game. Cheers everyone.

• Like 2

Welcome m8 hope you enjoy your stay here at the Ultima Server for PSOBB :onion107:

• Like 1

Welcome to the server! You're going to have a good time here, I can tell. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

PS. I know how you feel on that corrupted card. I lost my 128 and half of my Gamecube's save files. :c

• Like 1

I'm also from the gamecube generation.

I thought I was good at the game... till I started playing online ^^'

• Like 2

Yeah, I know what you mean chuk. It's easy to think you're the best when you wipe out single player AI pretty easily but when you go against Human players, either cooperatively or against, you start to where you stand...sometimes, at least in my case, not very high, haha.

oh man, Joshua Alves, I've never played on a dreamcast and the original phantasy star was before I started really playing games. I think the first system I owned was a Super Nintendo and the first games was Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. I think the first time I heard PSO was in a magazine because my brother and I were looking for another co-op or even two-player game besides the typical fps or such. I think it was from the fact that we had started to get into Final Fantasy IX as two-player and we wanted something along those lines.