[MASSFLOW]: 3-Legendary Swords MASS-Ultima Event (Teaser)

MASSBLADE

(MASS-Ultima Upcoming Event Teaser)

The 3-Legendary Swords MASS-Ultima Event:

MASS-Ultima+%25282%2529.jpg

MASS-Swords.png

redbox12.gifredbox12.gifredbox12.gif

Further Details will be posted later within 2014!....

The following Weapons will be received as followed: (All contain 90%Hit)

redbox12.gif[1st Prize] - Dark Flow: = [100%Native / 0%A.Beast / 100%Machine / 0%Dark / 90%Hit]

redbox12.gif[2nd Prize] - Tsumikiri J Sword: = [100%Native / 100%A.Beast / 0%Machine / 0%Dark / 90%Hit]

redbox12.gif[3rd Prize] - Zanba: = [0%Native / 100%A.Beast / 0%Machine / 100%Dark / 90%Hit]

(Note Reminder: There is a small chance a 'Master Sword' could be included somewhere.)

Just so you guys are aware this event will be prolonged during after a couple of months so it will not be hosted any time soon, so just bare in mind. (Furthermore I have been receiving many Questions about my weapon choices such as: "Why have you chosen a 'Zanba' and not a 'Master Sword'" well here's why...)

1st Reason: 'Master Sword' is a Event Weapon, therefore cannot be donated for which will make it hard for me to obtain a 2nd one so I cannot include this in the event even if I tried,... well let's be honest I could include it, but ill need to donate for another 'Parasitic Gene 'Flow'' then trade them for 'Master Sword's' which I will not do! since it will cost me extra. However I am willing to give up my own spare 'Master Sword' for the Event which is why I said there's a small chance.

2nd Reason: 'Master Sword' is not counted as part of the legendary three swords because it is only specified for this server, and this server only! So I decided 'Zanba' was the closest, strongest Sword I could imagine out of the normal non-event Sword weapons. (FYI: 'Zanba' with 100% Monster Abtributes / 90%Hit is quite a very strong ass weapon as it is! Despite the low ATP compare to 'Dark Flow' the Berserk Spec makes up for the damage without using the 'Dark Flow' Spec. Also Berserk can add on to your Monster Abtributes also which makes your Berserk Spec do 100% more heavy DAMAGE! towards that specific Monster.)

3rd Reason: The Description of 'Zanba' says: " A Legendary long Sword said to be able to slice through anything in a single stroke" therefore this Description makes this a legendary Sword ("Am I wrong?!?!"), which is why I took into consideration to include it in the event!

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 1

yeah i need that lol.

• Like 1

thanks guys for now im simulating ideas of how to plan it out and what must be done to win these weapons and how all people on the server can participate basically all pros and newcommers.

• Like 1

nice mass i like

As a fellow owner of a Zanba, I can attest the beserk abilities of that sword, that thing can mow crowds of enemies down like grass, especially when shifta'ed. Only Excal can truly surpass it in damage in Triblader's arsenal. (but not it's range mind you, Zanba has long and wide reach!)

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

hahahaha

As a fellow owner of a Zanba, I can attest the beserk abilities of that sword, that thing can mow crowds of enemies down like grass, especially when shifta'ed. Only Excal can truly surpass it in damage in Triblader's arsenal. (but not it's range mind you, Zanba has long and wide reach!)

and yes Tri i totally agree

Hmm but using a zerk melee weapon can be tricky.

High ATA/EVP and Ice trap use is recommended.

Hmm but using a zerk melee weapon can be tricky.

High ATA/EVP and Ice trap use is recommended.

yeah i do agree with you on that one chuk but the reason why i use zanba is because as soon as i lower my health with it i can instatly change to DF then wave the place ^^ but depends what the situation is, the more risky mobs to kill me then that will mean I won't use the zerk.