making a trunks

highbass

first: a lot of my skins are adaptations for other skins (sometimes the original). for example I used the original microsoft skin of master chief and adapted to the ramar skin, and when i dont find some skin I do this

second: Im not an expert but maybe i can help a little bit if someone want to make a skin. There is so many ways to make the same thing so you dont have to do in the same way.

take a look to the 3d model

image.jpg

TRUNKS.jpg

well if you look, the blue jacket maybe look good with the armor and seems like trunks has white short pants in the wardrobe.

you chose a model and start.

With the vmt.exe open the file plAtex.afs (is in the data directory) and export the image that you gonna change to bmp (windows bit format)

image.jpg

image.jpg
04_A.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
07a.jpg

08a.jpg

09a.jpg

sorry for my english.

Edited by highbass
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

ohhh thats super dope!..i've been looking for somthing like this like everywhere...but im to dumb for this..could u make a skin like this?

A topless goku with pants and shoes?

son_goku_by_gerardo007-d4a9qri.png

ohhh thats super dope!..i've been looking for somthing like this like everywhere...but im to dumb for this..could u make a skin like this?

A topless goku with pants and shoes?

son_goku_by_gerardo007-d4a9qri.png

Maybe the clothes but never completly topless. Because it looks a fat arm if you do that. Tell me more about how you think could be or in what class you like it Edited by highbass

i guess the arms have to be without cothing, since thats the way the dress is, but thats ok:)