"Test / Fun Ship server" = ~150 levels + given & hunted items lost

Hello!

I was just about to play when I noticed I only had 2 characters on my account which had 3 the last time I played (which where in late January), I also lack like 40+ levels on my first character (now lvl 67, before lvl 100+). The third character that has dissappeared had lvl 80+ and my main gear equipped.

When I was making a forum account to write and ask about this I stumble upon this line:

"Important Announcement!

We have Open a Test / Fun Ship server, just to play, and wherever progress make in this ship wil not be transfer over to the real one. have fun meantime. EXP x8 , Drops x8 NO CRACK MODE !!!"

Does this mean I've been playing for like 2-3 weeks on a different ship? A shit that doesn't register your progress? Why wasn't I aware of this before loggin into the forum? Why aren't there any info about it ON the ship like a repeated use of the board?

BUT, I don't really think I have been playing on this ship. It smells like the ship has been on a roll-back, but why am I the only one complaining about it? (Haven't search for any other similiar problems but should be on the first page in this sub-forum) Cause I haven't experienced x8 exp nor x8 drop rate. I've been having the usual x3 or 4 exp up to lvl 160 and so on.

If I don't get my character back and things I will stop playing on this server and I will share this as a warning so that people don't get there valuable time taken away from they like it seems that I've been. But I'm still hoping that this is a known error and that the admins are working on it.

The server is pulling information from over two months ago. Your stuff is safe. It's just not on the current server data.

EDIT: When it comes to something like that, the admins know and want to keep your PSO experience as entertaining as possible. They try very hard to make sure you have a good time. Not to be rude, but threatening (for lack of a better term) to say that playing this server is a waste of time is something you shouldn't do. For future topics, analyze the situation and collect more information before you propose to do such a thing. It'll make us all happier. c:

Edited by Kolective
  • Like 2

I should spawn pgfs for everyone to play with in the current fake server. Haha

The real server is moving to a new host. The current server is just for fun until the real server is back.

Why not enable some event drops? :P I'd really like to try out centurion battle, master sword, ultima reaper, etc. With working 2 jobs, I never get the time to hunt that stuff lol.

• Like 1

Hello everybody..I'm not understand..I can't connect to Pso Ultima.. i see this words : "Error Getting Player Count From Server" and "Error Getting News From The Server"..? Can you help me please ? Thanks

I got that earlier, but it hasn't done it recently for me. All I did was restart my computer.

Edited by Kaiyuss

The server is pulling information from over two months ago. Your stuff is safe. It's just not on the current server data.

EDIT: When it comes to something like that, the admins know and want to keep your PSO experience as entertaining as possible. They try very hard to make sure you have a good time. Not to be rude, but threatening (for lack of a better term) to say that playing this server is a waste of time is something you shouldn't do. For future topics, analyze the situation and collect more information before you propose to do such a thing. It'll make us all happier. c:

Thanks for the answer.

Who is threatening? I would warn future players not to spend precious hours on this server doing something that might won't count/register. I would hope there'd be more people thinking and acting like me in those circumstances, the world would be a better place with that high empathy level. In another PSObb-community we tell eachother if there's a problem with the server, like for example if DDos attacks occurs that crashes the server every now and then and increases the risk for losing items if they where to be withdrawn (or perhaps depositing) from bank.

But if you mean that my stuff and characters made in late december/early january hasn't been lost and will come back there's no need to warn other people about this :)

In another PSObb-community we tell eachother if there's a problem with the server, like for example if DDos attacks occurs that crashes the server every now and then and increases the risk for losing items if they where to be withdrawn (or perhaps depositing) from bank.

Just check the shoutbox :) ...there are always people caring/helping with almost everything.

And in the case that you end losing something you can ask for a rollback if the case applies (be sure that you have proof of your valuated/appreciated items)

Your making this as a warning.... the server isnt like this everyday and we have been told that it is down. Make sure you have the facts before assuming the worst :s

No, Im not. You're the second who take things from granted/missunderstanding :P But indeed, I hate kids/ignorant people who don't care for facts. You will don't have to be "afraid" of me, im an old school PSO player with the right amount of common sense :) ...When I feel it to be necessary etcetc.

I believe the matter has been solved. You may close the thread now mr admin . Thank you all for the help and answers, now I can breathe out :)