Art's and Craft's

Cal_Unbreakable

1st is Mariel: Mariel came in first since i believe that art comes from a sketch and thats what Mariel provided and i'm a sucker for sketches, Thank you ^^

2nd is Armando: Armando received second because he made all of us laugh with his unique comic comedy, Thank you ^^

3rd is Chuk: Chuk is our third place winner due to his use of paint because paint is extremely hard to navigate with a tablet let alone a pointer, Thank you ^^

This was a very hard decision and i thank all of you for posting these drawings (even the late posts) ^^

I will PM you your winning donation tickets.

Edited by Michael Mann

1st is Mariel: Mariel came in first since i believe that art comes from a sketch and thats what Mariel provided and i'm a sucker for sketches, Thank you ^^

2nd is Armando: Armando received second because he made all of us laugh with his unique comic comedy, Thank you ^^

3rd is Chuk: Chuk is our third place winner due to his use of paint because paint is extremely hard to navigate with a tablet let alone a pointer, Thank you ^^

This was a very hard decision and i thank all of you for posting these drawings (even the late posts) ^^

I will PM you your winning donation tickets.

:onion-head70: esto si que ofende

yo creo que dado el echo que le dio 3 lugar a alguien que lo hiso en paint cuando mercader tambien lo hiso en paint... bueno eso dice nunca se sabe pero su dibujo para mi en mi opinion propia merecia ganar almenos un lugar....