Greetings~

Amber Tengu

So yeah, I'm mostly known as Amber or Tengu by most people online. I typically don't share my real name to the public in general, though my friends usually learn. So there.

But yeah, I was first exposed to Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube as a teen, and since then I've been in love. Until I discovered Blue Burst, I only played offline with my friends and siblings, and that was all fun~ I mean I did get a hunter to level 80 something. AND then I did enjoy three months of the official server! Unfortunately for a poor girl like me, 45$ was a LOT of money had had to drop the subscription.

For awhile back to the gamecube before I discovered that main private server. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. (I'm being considerate and not saying names). And I play there for alot! There I did get a hunter to level 140 something. But as usually I moved into something else, and tried to log on to keep my account active. But sadly my hard drive died and I never got around to reinstalling it. So w/e.

And so, I found my itch again after there two or three years. And when I go over to that old server, everything broken about it apparently! Registration for both the game and forums are broken. So I was like 'crap!' And then! Suddenly! I see Ultima in my search engine! I take a peek and go HELL YA. I download and register, and I try to get in and...! That was three days ago, when the patch server died. BUT GOOD THING YOU GUYS HAVE THE SHOUTBOX~. Otherwise I might have cried. But now I'm here and I've been playing for awhile and been helped out my Maya or whoever he/she is know as infourms.

Shame the DDoS attack happened yesterday, I hate when that happens to the sites I visit :c

So yeah, that why I'm here.

Welcome to the online world of PSOBB, hope you enjoy your stay here to the Ultima server =]

Hi... Maya here ^.^

Firstly, welcome to the server. I've also been playing PSO for a long time (since I was 7 :o) and when it comes down to it, there are a lot of people here who are quite helpful. Secondly, if you get bored, I have a few games you can try if you want. Just send me a PM! Thanks.

:onion-head71:

Hey there and welcome to the game :) I hope the server is up soon so we all can have a great time and it will we all just have to wait till they get it working

but a awesome greeting to you :onion107::onion97: :onion107:everyone is awesome here enjoy the game

WELCOME to Ultima. It is I, Squish! xD

Well if you need anything, or need help with whatever, please feel free to message me through the forums. I will be glad to help. Enjoy!