After all these years, Larva...

...I notice you STILL haven't re-replaced the read/unread logos with the ones you had me make.

lol

That aside. I dunno why, I guess it was an old friend talking about his days playing here, but I came back and visited after... Geez, how long has it been?

Either way. Not sure how long I'll hang around. But figured I might as well say howdydoodles to the 2 or 3 of you who still play back when I did. lol

• Like 1

So it seems :o

And what are you becoming?

Planning to finally play some good ol' PSO again?

Show me those logo's btw, never saw them xD

So it seems :o

And what are you becoming?

Planning to finally play some good ol' PSO again?

Show me those logo's btw, never saw them xD

I dunno, I just might. It's been so long, and enjoying the nostalgia trip thus far.

Most the games I got are kinda dry and bland right now. Maybe some oldstyle is what I need anyway.

hello

...I notice you STILL haven't re-replaced the read/unread logos with the ones you had me make.

lol

That aside. I dunno why, I guess it was an old friend talking about his days playing here, but I came back and visited after... Geez, how long has it been?

Either way. Not sure how long I'll hang around. But figured I might as well say howdydoodles to the 2 or 3 of you who still play back when I did. lol

Awesomsauce Vyper to see you around dude XDD . It been it bean around 2 years from your last stop here. Man we are getting old right?? XD

about the logos .. we cant use it in this new theme forum lol.

2.- i think i lost them lol

man is great to see you here saying hello at least. probably you wont play in the ship, but im sure you can bring so laughs to the forum xD

Awesomsauce Vyper to see you around dude XDD . It been it bean around 2 years from your last stop here. Man we are getting old right?? XD

about the logos .. we cant use it in this new theme forum lol.

2.- i think i lost them lol

man is great to see you here saying hello at least. probably you wont play in the ship, but im sure you can bring so laughs to the forum xD

Actually Larvs, I might start up playing again. Actually did last night with an old buddy. Had my share of Nostalgia running Ye Olden TTF.

Such Memories.

So murder.

Wow.