Option > texture default or custom

same here im actually curious myself var,...I always knew that option was there but didnt knw what it does so i just left it as default tbh and yea good topic not too important but a useful thing to know =]

ohh i see =O atleast now i know how Sylph does it now.

A function Lee threw into the launcher to leave people the choice with weapon skins.

Turning the option to custom requires you to manually patch your client when new stuff comes out though.

A function Lee threw into the launcher to leave people the choice with weapon skins.

Turning the option to custom requires you to manually patch your client when new stuff comes out though.

To do so. U will have to trow in to the data/custom folder the desire itemtexture.afs that u would like to use.

*Custom Item Skins.

To use custom weapon skins you have to first put them in an afs file (you should know how to do this anyway if you are attempting this), "ItemTextureEp4.afs".

Now take your ItemTextureEp4.afs and rename it to ItemTextureEp4.pat. Inside your data folder in the pso directory, you should find a folder called custom, place the ItemTextureEp4.pat in here.

once you've done that, start up the game via online.exe and select options. Under customisation you should see something called Texture with a drop down box, select custom and save your options. the launcher should now report in it's log that it has patched the custom texture file. After this you should be good to go.

Note using a custom texture file means it is your responsibility to keep it up to date to avoid crashs caused when new items are added to the client.