So Next Event

Saber +7

Valentine's Day Add Special Mini Event  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which weapon would you like to add specials to for the next mini event?

• Ano Bazooka
    • Section ID Cards
    • Le Cogneur
    • Maguwa
    • Getsugasan
    • Nice Shot
    • Racket
    • Synthesizer
    • Clio and Valkyrie
    • Tree Clippers

I'll give a tip for the upcoming mini event. It requires photon crystals, not photon drops. We'll be adding specials to new weapons that we've never allowed before. This way newer players won't be excluded. Save up crystals if you want to participate. I'll reveal more soon.

@Massblade

Of course we need more events for newer players too, but when the only other way to get hit on items is paying the server I don't really get why you're so upset I would ask for this. I missed the last one for which one day of notice was given. This aspect of the server is very poor. My weapons are dysfunctional in seaside. For example I put 30 bucks into an lk38 and it lands 0-2 / 5 times on a gee. Still a peice of shit at 70 hit and i'm supposed to put 15 more dollars into it so I can hit gees?

Also it's not selfish of me to suggest something that I think is necessary. The lower level players can share their ideas and we can bet the best of both worlds.

I also think adding a special to Rambling May is a GREAT idea. Some of us actually like to play female characters even though they aren't as powerful. I asked if we will ever see psycho swan to make choosing between a male and female a little more even again. He said go get a rambling may so I did. My analysis: is It's slow as molasses, and misses on all 3 rounds. nothing close to a psycho raven. I vote before we get the 4th needle / arrest weapon please make psycho swan xD

Edited by Aiden Payne

@Massblade

Of course we need more events for newer players too, but when the only other way to get hit on items is paying the server I don't really get why you're so upset I would ask for this. I missed the last one for which one day of notice was given. This aspect of the server is very poor. My weapons are dysfunctional in seaside. For example I put 30 bucks into an lk38 and it lands 0-2 / 5 times on a gee. Still a peice of shit at 70 hit and i'm supposed to put 15 more dollars into it so I can hit gees?

Also it's not selfish of me to suggest something that I think is necessary. The lower level players can share their ideas and we can bet the best of both worlds.

I also think adding a special to Rambling May is a GREAT idea. Some of us actually like to play female characters even though they aren't as powerful. I asked if we will ever see psycho swan to make choosing between a male and female a little more even again. He said go get a rambling may so I did. My analysis: is It's slow as molasses, and misses on all 3 rounds. nothing close to a psycho raven. I vote before we get the 4th needle / arrest weapon please make psycho swan xD

trust me i get where your comming from but hit with PD's isn't equal opportunity to others there can be other ways to do this Hit event without having to use PD's if you know what i mean (For example my MASS-Ultima PGF event was equal opportunity to all the forums users didn't require PD's at all was a fair playing field and that was a PGF!). and for the RM etc this is irelavant because it already has confuse spec your forgetting that, what you mean is weapons like valkryie and clio and all the other weapons that dont have specs on them. So before you make disagreements/argument just take a little more consideration before doing so please =]

Edited by massblade03

No i'm aware that rambling may has a special i think whitill means charge/demon/berserk/spirit.

@Riot If an lk38 lands all 5 strong attacks with a hucast you can one shot lots of stuff so no combo doesn't matter. It's also amazing on olga.

yeah i agree but to use power attack with the 1st combo required abit of Hit only thing.

hmmm i think the clio cause i use that the most tbh kaj just for the extra zalue range but valk isnt very useful to begin with if you think about it