PRO Team, Current Rankings.

squish

Greetings to all.

I would like to extend my congratulations to the new officers of the PRO team on their promotion; may it be filled with fun, achievement and above all a great experience. Onwards to the future!

The current officer list includes:

-Saith or his forum name @Fyrewolf5
Nei or her forum name @Nei
Maya or his forum name @Kolective
3stronk5u or his forum name @harospex

Serverus or his forum name @serverus

These are the individuals that will help manage the overall activities of the PRO team and the Ventrillo Server with regards to their primary domains. These domains include: Event Planning, Party Organization, Recruitment and Overall Organization of the Team. I look forward to our endeavours together! :D

The honorary member list includes:

Lutz or his forum name @Elton Sadat
Natural or his forum name @Arayza
_Ev or her forum name @Evie

Those are the individuals that have contributed so much to the team in one way or another. Without them the team will not be where it is today.

I really am blessed to have such a dedicated staff. I congratulate them again and I hope I don't let them down in any way. :D

Thank you.

Edited by squish
  • Like 6

Thank you for being you Serverus! <3

Thank you Soly, WE are really glad to have you!

Edited by squish
  • Like 2

I blame bugs for inactivity >_>

I blame them too, but don't worry as soon as you get your stuff, we're going to like do everything you wanted to, make up for that time :D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

this needs to be updated lol

I am the highest member in the team I am Grand Master Head Kai Chief Executive General President the only person higher than me is Squish and he is the Super Grand Master Head Kai Chief Executive General President

• Like 2