Luck & TP Material farming?

you have 2 way for tp materia:

a quest forest offens.

and roulette (gallon shop)

Let me clarify on the TP material. It's ONE quest reward from a possible 3, which are solferino, friend ring and TP mat. Remember for some people the quest crashes at the end, and it requires you to do the simulator.

Let me clarify on the TP material. It's ONE quest reward from a possible 3, which are solferino, friend ring and TP mat. Remember for some people the quest crashes at the end, and it requires you to do the simulator.

Forest offensive simulator

only red player gets prize rest will dc if they try

imo best way to get tp mats is to do a bunch of phantasmal world quest in ep2 after completing it u can talk to the girl and get Lucky Coins for the gallons shop roulette , imo this iscthe fastest way

Edited by Riot-

There is also this quest for TP materials: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2874-obtaining-hp-and-tp-materials-guide/

Maybe not as good as farming Phantasmal World quests (especially 4 for tower) because you can get other drops along the way, and with this method you have to earn the points from other mingames to play the tp material one. but maybe something to do while mag feeding / multitasking.

Hmm, I did the quest and only got meseta. I'm I supposed to talk to someone in particular for those other rewards?

Also thanks all for the info, but what about luck mats? Not much mention of those =(

Also thanks all for the info, but what about luck mats? Not much mention of those =(

Do the first quest of "Retrieval" on ep2 on normal (first two rooms)

Luck mats drop from La dimenian EP2 on Normal difficulty with Greenil ID

Do the first quest of "Retrieval" on ep2 on normal (first two rooms)

Luck mats drop from La dimenian EP2 on Normal difficulty with Greenil ID

I wasn't terribly enthusiastic about taking up another character slot just for this, but it seems to be the only way.

Thanks <3

I wasn't terribly enthusiastic about taking up another character slot just for this, but it seems to be the only way.

Thanks <3

Haha!! yw ...btw, just checked and there is another easy drop from skyly

Edited by srojasq