HAY I'M GAIIIZ

Snope

Some part of me was hankering to play PSO1 again and I didn't want to shell out $65 for a copy of the Gamecube version on Amazon and have to deal with the flash memory system (...yet. Depends on if there are other people in real life that would want to play the game with me.) Also, I'm skittish about returning to Schthack for some reason (a shame, though. I played on that server back in the day.)

It may take some time to re-learn the controls and stuff. But I'm no stranger to PSO, both the game and the post-original tetraology series (including Universe.) I sporadically play on the PSO2 Japanese server because of reasons, but I kinda stopped seriously playing it. I also have PSU offline lying around because of reasons, but that's beside the point.

I'll probably start playing the game later this... morning (?) or tomorrow since I'm backing up files now. Not sure what I wanna play this time. I ran RAmarl/FOnewearl/HUnewearl on Schthack, but I need a roster with a little more sausage this time around. Maybe a FOnewm and a RAmar? FOmar? Maybe I should finally play a Cast seriously? Only time will tell.

*Must... resist... fixation on forum name's improper punctuation...*

Edited by Snope

schthack sucks this server is now more populated and you don't have to deal with anal mods so forget schtserv even exists

and welcome to ultima if you need help find me around the game :) all my char name are the same as my forum name... and the other is |><{{{*>

• Like 1

Welcome! high ATA is nice for a first char imo. If you're looking for a team you're welcome to join Avion!