Hi!

foiexx

Finally made an account! So I had seen this website before and I've actually never played Blue Burst. Only PSO for the DC/GC days. I really needed my fix of PSO and just got a new computer so I figured why not give this try. Although I'm not computer savvy at all I believe I just downloaded the game from the server page. If anyone has any instructions or tips they could give me I'll definitely appreciate it! Also any recommendations for controllers? Thanks!

Thanks. So I opened up the game and it made me download a patch. I'm assuming I'm good to go? Again, I apologize. Not very tech savvy or comptuer savvy to understand this. D:

Yes ^^ Now click on the online.exe then type in your username and password.

If you haven't registered for your guild, here's the link:

http://phantasystaronline.net/register.php

Note: please write your username and password down so you don't forget it ^^

Edited by Michael Mann

Thanks Michael. I actually managed to deduce it on my own. Now the keyboard is a bit difficult for me to handle but if anyone has recommendations for a controller I'll definitely go buy one like right now.

And thanks for the welcome King Ra. I probably won't frequent the forums much but you will definitely see me playing lots.

If anyone is starting just like me and wanna play "legit" then HMU.