PRO Team, Current State.

squish

Hey Everyone :D

I want to extend my warmest greetings to all team members, you have made my stay on the Ultima server memorable for many eons to come. I would also like to extend my warmest welcome to anyone reading this topic.

Due to the fact that, I want this team to have a more personal rather than objective feel to it, along with the right of everyone to know what's going on constantly; I have decided to elaborate on what the team goals are, what we plan to do, and how we are going to achieve it. In addition, to elaborate on certain changes as well.

To all the new comers to the topic, an introduction to the team:
The team started in Early September by Whoopin' with the goal of getting like-minded people together in hopes to have awesome team work and fun while playing PSO. Those goals have evolved during the months, to involve so much more than that, but in essence, it now involves growing together as a team and providing the means to learn from each other. We're not Elitist as the name has it to sound, we're not concerned with gear, or levels, we just want people that want to learn and have fun. Therefore, our only requirement is to have Ventrilo installed, you don't need to have a mic/speak, however listening in is most appreciated and can be done at your leisure and comfort.
This a link to the forum topic involving the Ventrilo chat we use: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10123-ultima-ventrilo-voice-server/

The goals for the team can be divided into general and specific, depending on the month and whether or not an Event is up. Generally, our main goal is to have team members get together and have fun! Get to know each other if it's wished for and try to learn as much about the game as possible; using the little handy tips or "PRO tips". Specifically as was mentioned, if an Event is up we will try and have equal opportunity for everyone to be able to gain the items.

As a team, we plan on hunting what needs to be hunted, play a lot more variety of quests, include C-Mode for people to have a chance in exploring a whole new domain of the game. We also plan on having more Server and Team Events just to alleviate some of the monotony that comes with hunting Olga for the umpteenth time. If anyone from the team has something important they need to hunt, we will try to be there as much as possible.

We will achieve our goals, by recruiting able and willing players into our ranks, welcome them with open arms and try to have as much fun as possible. In addition the use of Ventrilo really facilitates communication and the ability to find games you want, quickly and with no hassles.

There has been certain changes to the team, and these would not affect the over-all feel of the team but hopefully make them better! The most important of which is my promotion to team leader. Woot!

If anyone has any questions, or wish to talk further, please do not hesitate to contact me in the forums. Be sure to look to for our Month Objective as it will be updated frequently.
Thank you.

• Like 6

Congo-rats Squish and best of luck to all of PRO! While it is unfortunate to learn of Whoopin and his wife's stepping down from the team as leaders, it's good to know the team is still in good hands and will hopefully continue to prosper. See ya'll on the server and if you need some backup, you know where to find me. :onion-head11:

• Like 2

Grats, squish!

Squish 4 GM & for President!! xP

I love this team!~

Sympathy ftw!!!

Aw, thank you Art.

Perhaps one day... :onion-head69: xD

We are so glad to have you with us :D

• Like 1