New to the forums, but not to the game :)

Elven

Hey everyone! I have returned to PSO Ultima (Been busy with university, sleeping, and a little too much of League)! I missed playing PSO, and upon logging in, it was nice to see some familiar faces! When I played a lot, people called me "the happiest guy in PSO" or something like that xD (Or maybe it was just one person's nickname for me xD I think it may just be my jolly elven clothes)

Maybe some of you remember me?

Here are some identifiers:

- I look like link

- I am working on my Spanish, but I am not so great at it, so I say things like: "Yo soy queso hombre"

- I love alt + J

- I help people out with TTF xD

- I am randomness flavoured

It is nice to be back! Let's celebrate, disco dance, and wear jeggings while looking at olga flow's abs owo :onion113:

Edited by Elven
  • Like 1

Welcome Back, Happy to see you are doing well and what. PSO always needs that jollyness :D if you have any questions please pm me. :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I have returned to PSO Ultima (Been busy with university, sleeping, and a little too much of League)! I missed playing PSO, and upon logging in, it was nice to see some familiar faces! When I played a lot, people called me "the happiest guy in PSO" or something like that xD (Or maybe it was just one person's nickname for me xD I think it may just be my jolly elven clothes)

Maybe some of you remember me?

Here are some identifiers:

- I look like link

- I am working on my Spanish, but I am not so great at it, so I say things like: "Yo soy queso hombre"

- I love alt + J

- I help people out with TTF xD

- I am randomness flavoured

It is nice to be back! Let's celebrate, disco dance, and wear jeggings while looking at olga flow's abs owo :onion113:

Hey welcome to the forums man, if you need anything at all feel free to message me.