S> Dark Weapons (Olga Flow Weapons)

OBLIVION

I have decided to sell my Dark weapons, I would like to go back to using items like excalibur and all that. So I will be selling them here for either PDs or items I want!

\/ Dark Weapons for Sale \/

* Dark Flow 90/90/0/0/25 *

* Dark Meteor 100/0/0/100/45 *

\/ WANTS \/

Wedding Dress (Max)

Photon Spheres

Centurion Battle

Excalibur (with pretty decent stats)

Sonic Team Armor

Master Sword (Good Stats)

Or any other good items/offers that catch my attention.

\/ Black Listed People (People I WILL NOT trade with) \/

Steven Romamm

Edited by OBLIVION
  • Like 3

I'm sorry but stop trying to shove this garbage down everyone's throat I have seen you post about these weapons more than once and they are bad stop trying to sell them just take it as a lesson about wasting pgfs

totally agree i dont understand why people get rid of there dark weps like why! unless you are making a new class like being a RA from a HU and you need DM instead of a DF then yh i get it, but he has both =D

I'm sorry but stop trying to shove this garbage down everyone's throat I have seen you post about these weapons more than once and they are bad stop trying to sell them just take it as a lesson about wasting pgfs

First of all, I have never posted about my dark weapons before. Second of all I bought these weapons (with items or PDs), never used a PGF in my life. And what the hell is your problem? You just wan't to flame my post for no reason or what?

Edited by OBLIVION
  • Like 1

No I have no problem it's just I keep seeing you in particular trying to sell bad stuff and you want to much for it and it's annoying because no one is gonna buy those stupid weapons....

Name one time I have tried to sell bad or stupid items, I think you have the wrong person. Please stop posting on here if you don't have a serious offer for what i'm selling.

• Like 1

totally agree i dont understand why people get rid of there dark weps like why! unless you are making a new class like being a RA from a HU and you need DM instead of a DF then yh i get it, but he has both =D

Also to answer your question, dark weapons make the game to easy for me. I want to enjoy it again and have a challenge.

I have decided to sell my Dark weapons, I would like to go back to using items like excalibur and all that. So I will be selling them here for either PDs or items I want!

\/ Dark Weapons for Sale \/

* Dark Flow 90/90/0/0/25 *

* Dark Meteor 100/0/0/100/45 *

\/ WANTS \/

Wedding Dress (Max)

Photon Spheres

Centurion Battle

Excalibur (with pretty decent stats)

Sonic Team Armor

Master Sword (Good Stats)

Or any other good items/offers that catch my attention.

\/ Black Listed People (People I WILL NOT trade with) \/

Steven Romamm

i can offer galatine + excalibur .

exca hit 35 hit, rr med stats, episguard, iron faust 35 hit, girasole 40 hit for dm

yes i use it why

well im looking for an iron faust with hit, i have an iron faust without hit but it was good stats. 0/0/50/100. Tryin to trade it for one with hit. If you use that one i probably wont be able to get it. I know i might have to trade other items to.

Please keep this on topic if you don't want warning points. ;)

Dayum,

+1