[MASS-Donation] 'Parasitic Gene 'Flow'

MASSBLADE

Well guys next Week will be the time some people have been waiting for,....well i don't like to name names but i know one person who is itching to get theirs,....*Cough*,... RIOT!

Yeah anyway ill be donating to the server well probably about $195+ depends really, and this is for a couple of Parasitic Gene 'Flow's' to give to some people who are deer to me and who could really use it but one of them are in my team MASS-Ultima.

However this means there is two more up for grabs ill be giving out to certain people who can entertain me the most and who prove they are close to me by posting on this topic about anything humorous =D. Furthermore the two winners will not be identified since this could lead to arguments etc just to be safe. =]

This little Event will be going on for the rest of today & Tomorrow then ill pick the Winners!

MASS-Parasitic Gene 'Flow'

o0800045010828451809.jpg

pso1310665795.jpg

Get Entertaining People! :onion88:

Edited by massblade03
  • Like 4

lol good boss ^^ and yeah it is =]

Edited by massblade03
  • Like 1

If i get PGF I toured the whole lobby naked, and in addition I will make the twerk!!!! XDDD

• Like 1

Sweet mini event! Here are some videos I uploaded. :P Some of these are 18+, so kids please don't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaonY5OQeiA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_KL-jIkg

Not funny, but it is entertaining!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDANuIC20Oo

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

With accompanying "I want to believe" infographic xD.

LOL the shark hahaha where the hell did that come from,... for a minute there i thought they were gunna hit a hurricane or something but a shark! =O

• Like 1

Well funny videos huh? Bow down MASS, your highness is about to post something. :P

I am very fond of a series called Key & Peele so here are 2 videos I loved. Enjoy.

and it's follow- up.

• Like 2

Oh my lord. You're giving away free PGFs? I no longer feel bad about taking that kroes... I knew there was a really good reason I liked you back at the beginning of my stay here and still do. Tbh, you were the first friend I actually made on this server. You are so selfless. xD

EDIT: Didn't realize we were meant to post a video... Here goes:

Edited by Kolective
  • Like 1

Alright sweet cheeks !

Just going by what you said earlier ! who wouldn't love a PGF ?

As I know you're from london and I've had the pleasure of visiting thought I'd give you a virtual tour of the sights and sounds of my dear country north of the border

Sit yourself down ! strap in and hope you understand wtf we're saying in these clips :onion-head75:

A typical daily challenge for me

The Scottish charlie chaplain

My fellow paisley born actor THIS IS CAKETOWN !!!!

The fateful day a group of terrorist tried to bomb glasgow airport !

This guy ran towards one that was ON FIRE and kicked him in the nuts !!!!

You get them everywhere but junkie's getting caught stealing mail priceless !!!!

A nation of pranksters ;)

Hope you like what you see and come join us for a while

• Like 2

mass sup

lol steven you gotta post something entertaining or funny to compete ^^ and sup :onion-head66:

• Like 1