or

PSYCHO WAND

or

MOTHER Garb+ and offers

or

Glide and offers

or

(120 pd)

make your biddings :3 (or something interesting mufufufu)

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

I have 2 >:3

Edited by hyosuke

However it does seem to me as well that a lot of them were certain people hunting and handing out to teammates. The issue that I see with the value in Kroes Sweaters is that they're only slightly stronger than other things like luminous field, so the only perk it has above them is +10 ATA, which pretty much removes the FO category from wanting them. The second thing is that as people have amassed them, they'll be sold as the demand goes up. The issue is the level requirement tbh. With the large influx, it'll take a while for them to go back up.

actually, that is very good for fo. if you want to be a battle force your going to need that extra 10 ata

a battle force with kroes ? I already say a same thing 1 time :D, a KROES SWEATER HAVE A GLITCH , +10ATA DONT WORK and i think is probably -10ATA LOL

yea i know a stat is right, but in the fact, this armor dont work

Also, i never use this armor, lieutenant, sacred and sta is a 3 best armor for me (for battle force)

and i dont talk about mg+ ... only usefull for ep4 boss ...

after all that, you think this armor cost arround 80pds ???

maybe 10-15, and im in a good day lol (especialy after this event, i can see maybe 30 kroes droped during 3 or 4 days only)

and dont forget thats all kroes sweater have a same stat ;)

Edited by Vazerty

hmm if its glitched that will have to be fixed. However even if it only works on rangers/hunter Its the best armor for female. it makes huceasl deadly with charge guns because of smartlink. This being said you could imagine its pretty high demand. the 30 found will disappear fast.

Edited by Aiden Payne

a battle force with kroes ? I already say a same thing 1 time :D, a KROES SWEATER HAVE A GLITCH , +10ATA DONT WORK and i think is probably -10ATA LOL

yea i know a stat is right, but in the fact, this armor dont work

Also, i never use this armor, lieutenant, sacred and sta is a 3 best armor for me (for battle force)

and i dont talk about mg+ ... only usefull for ep4 boss ...

after all that, you think this armor cost arround 80pds ???

maybe 10-15, and im in a good day lol (especialy after this event, i can see maybe 30 kroes droped during 3 or 4 days only)

and dont forget thats all kroes sweater have a same stat ;)

Kroes isnt bugged it gives 10 ata been using this whole time and after event at minimum they will be 50 Pd's I will guess around 70+.

Only the same people got them while online that ONE day. And after this event they'll be hard to get.