Need Rollback

Hi, i just get D/c from the server by equipping my mag, then when i came back all my inv was full of ???? items.

Time : 21:30:00 (GMT+01:00) the ingame clock was probably before 00:00 @ 900

Slot number 1

Char name:-Ys

GC number:42112440

screenshot : zjtrnr.jpg

Edited by Spazer

I gave him the mag. It was a black Marica 5/45/45/0 with twins/estilla/pilla from left to right, but I don't have a pic of the stats/pbs, just one where I was taking a pic of other mags I was raising to sell, and I didn't take pics of the two I was raising for myself (which was a vahara at that time due to char raising, and I ended up giving away those two anyway).

Since he was new to the server I gave him a few charge weapons (in the pic he posted), some meseta, and the mag, but after some time had passed chatting in the room he tried to equip it and d/ced. I posted the pic it shows up in below anyway, even though it doesn't show pbs/stats of the mag in question.

If that pic is insufficient it's ok, I offered to raise him a new mag if it disappears because I feel bad about the mag I gave him causing him to be bugged so soon as a new player to the server. If need be I could post logs of when I gave him the mag/weapons/meseta as well.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/589x442q90/836/h2ab.png

Edited by Fyrewolf5

I gave him the mag. It was a black Marica 5/45/45/0 with twins/estilla/pilla from left to right, but I don't have a pic of the stats/pbs, just one where I was taking a pic of other mags I was raising to sell, and I didn't take pics of the two I was raising for myself (which was a vahara at that time due to char raising, and I ended up giving away those two anyway).

Since he was new to the server I gave him a few charge weapons (in the pic he posted), some meseta, and the mag, but after some time had passed chatting in the room he tried to equip it and d/ced. I posted the pic it shows up in below anyway, even though it doesn't show pbs/stats of the mag in question.

If that pic is insufficient it's ok, I offered to raise him a new mag if it disappears because I feel bad about the mag I gave him causing him to be bugged so soon as a new player to the server. If need be I could post logs of when I gave him the mag/weapons/meseta as well.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/589x442q90/836/h2ab.png

this has to do?