Transparant Drop Rates and IDs

Transparant ID / Drop Rates for Event  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to know Drop Rates / ID's for All Ultima Server Event's?

• Yes
    • I want to play on Blind Rate's and ID's like we have been

Well i voted yes on this topic to have rates and ID's up. All of us are busy and have life's outside of the PSOBB Ultima server and don't have all the time in the world to hunt everything. It really would be nice to have the rates/ID's up for when an event starts for maybe give it to us a quarter of the way in. It would just be really nice to know since we're all busy ^^

EDIT:My friend Riot is not "mentally retarded or something." It's not nice to just mess with people like that.

Edited by Michael Mann
  • Like 2

@ Larva, the class of the first ID title on the droppage is not set correctly, can you fix it or should I?

And to be more on topic, I understand it's frustrating not knowing the IDs. The idea behind it is to increase the players to work together. Increase the communication between everyone and make people try several things to unravel the mystery. It can make the event more interesting.

As for 2 droptables, one with rates and one without, that wouldn't work. I don't think there are many people with the discipline not peeking at the rates after a few unsuccessful runs. It's human nature to want to satisfy their curiosity and to give a reason for their misfortune (an item not dropping after x amount of runs in this case).

So I suggest that for the following events, for example the IDs, area and rates are known, but not the monster. To keep some mystery in the beginning which can easily be found by a few dedicated players and told around. Or even revealed by the staff after a week.