Saying Hello to PSO

ZeloisZ

Hello. This is my first time playing Phantasy Star Online, so I thought I should introduce myself.

Name: Matt ( Zeloisx is my nickname)
Preferred contact method: Fourms or ingame I guess? Maybe PM as well?
Hobbies: Games, Computers, Reading.
Picture: I don't know about this one, but I got my nickname image from Zelos from another game I like.
A little more about your self: Aside from having a huge interest in computers, I attend College courses for Networking on Computers and love to play different types of RPGs, SRPGs, Real-Time battle games, and the ocassional horror and 1st person shooter. My 1st involvment with phantasy Star was with Phantasy Star Universe which got me hooked like a loud mouth bass on a piano wire line. I also played both Portable versons and it was good til it kinda burn't me out. I have not played or even heard of Phantasy Star Online til about 3 years ago. Pretty much a total noob on here til I can get the hang of how the machanics work here, so it's nice to meet and greet everyone.

• Like 2

Realtime. The whole world. A new world. Communication. Collaboration. Light. Darkness. Internet. A NEW WORLD.

Welcome to the new world.
In the year 2000, SEGA announced that it would, within the year, create a new world. In that virtual world, the internet and draw the front line in internet gaming for the whole world.

Welcome to the world of Phantasy Star Online.

In this network virtual environment, you can take adventures with other people all over the world whole world without ever leaving your home. Yes, you heard me correctly. We're talking about the world's first network multi-player consumer RPG. The gaming population is the ENTIRE population of the world! I want you to enter the world of ultimate network gaming.

I want to give you the experience of traveling to distant planets and communicate every time. The colonists who reached this planet by spaceship witnessed a tremendous and mysterious explosion. JUST WHAT IS IT THAT HAPPENED HERE? To find out, you'll have to communicate and cooperate with people logging in all over the world. Solve numerous intricate puzzles and win heroic battles with ferocious monsters!

To succeed you'll have to cross national and ethnic borders to communicate and collaborate, exchanging items and information. Relax now! Worry not! Language barriers are broken down entirely. You can even build a common front in real-time with players on the other side of the earth 20,000 kilometers away! In the world of Phantasy Star Online, time lasts for an eternity. You can visit this world whenever you want, as long as you want and do whatever you want 1000 beats a day, 365 days a year. An unlimited adventure fantasy with property item exchange, information exchange and chat functions for communication. An unlimited adventure fantasy... 1000 BEATS A DAY... 365 DAYS A YEAR! Online gaming open to the entire population of the world!

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE!

The gaming revolution came in the year 2000. The door to the future. THE DOOR TO FREEDOM.

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 3

Greetings. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. Zelos rings a bell- you like Tales games?

Thank you kindly everyone for the warm welcomes. I am indeed a huge Tales Of fan. I played and own the majority of the Western released versions of the games, for the excemption of a few on the Playstation like Destiny 2 and Eternia. When I can get my PS3 Controller to work on here I can really start getting into the grove. Keyboard controls already got me killed twice on lvl 1 >.<

... When I can get my PS3 Controller to work on here I can really start getting into the grove. Keyboard controls already got me killed twice on lvl 1 >.<

Connect your controller to your PC via mini-usb cable and install this MotionInJoy driver. :} Activate the 360 profile so you can also use it for newer games that support 360 controllers.

http://www.motioninjoy.com/

You can also use the driver without the MotionInJoy software (but you still need to install the driver first) with BetterDS3.

http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/

Connect your controller to your PC via mini-usb cable and install this MotionInJoy driver. :} Activate the 360 profile so you can also use it for newer games that support 360 controllers.

http://www.motioninjoy.com/

You can also use the driver without the MotionInJoy software (but you still need to install the driver first) with BetterDS3.

http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/

I already have MotionJoy and have used it before on Final Fantasy 14. It worked with that but when I play it on here it doesn't respond. I already updated the driver and reenabled the controller's settings and still does not want to work on here.

Final Fantasy 14 awesome online game! :onion86:

I already have MotionJoy and have used it before on Final Fantasy 14. It worked with that but when I play it on here it doesn't respond. I already updated the driver and reenabled the controller's settings and still does not want to work on here.

Controller needs to be connected and set an active controller BEFORE you launch PSO. Otherwise, PSO will not recognize it.