Missing Items or was Taken?

Dao

Before I was banned about a year ago I had Wedding Dress(s) and a DM like 100/0/100/0/95 or something and I don't know if GMs took or this is a glitch? since its been forever and if GMs didn't take it then I don't have proof but I know some people who knew I had the items. I also had like RR max stats and stuff. I cashed some of the items like the DM so I don't know why a GM would take it if I paid to the serv not a 3nd person selling or making.

Edit

I just checked my other char and I think GM's mighta tooken it like my TJS or w/e it was. The items I cashed are gone. Also the RR's are gone. What?

Edited by Dao

If you hacked and were unbanned, I'm assuming that it is a punishment. A close friend on PSO had this happen a year or so ago, and my max-stat wedding dress he was borrowing was confiscated as part of the ban. Typically you are not able to be unbanned after being caught hacking. If you are unbanned, it usually comes with punishment.

Yeah I'm not saying with 100% certainty that is what it was. Larva will need to confirm. I think the reason for these types of punishments is that if someone is hacking and has really nice items, even if they are donated there is no real way to separate what is legit and what was hacked on the account. Unfortunately, this is the reality after someone has demonstrated their use of cheat engines on the server. I do sympathize, and have lost items this way due to loaning to someone who was banned.

first who unbanned him? second why u compplaining u get that stuff from hacking u sell the pyscho crystal and you get tikets for that dm wedding and you want ur stuff back? this is not the first time u hack ace r49 i banned you in other times GMLoki if u wasnt ubanned by larva ill ban you again hacks are not allow, here this is ur 3 time banned for hack good luck.

Edited by serverus
  • Like 2

first who unbanned him? second why u compplaining u get that stuff from hacking u sell the pyscho crystal and you get tikets for that dm wedding and you want ur stuff back? this is not the first time u hack ace r49 i banned you in other times GMLoki if u wasnt ubanned by larva ill ban you again hacks are not allow, here this is ur 3 time banned for hack good luck.

Please refer to the other topic he posted, called "Hello." I don't care if you have some sort of vendetta against him, or that you're a GM. Dao admitted he didn't do anything to be able to play again and came clean that he didn't. He's asking a question, no need to be a prick to him

• Like 4

Please refer to the other topic he posted, called "Hello." I don't care if you have some sort of vendetta against him, or that you're a GM. Dao admitted he didn't do anything to be able to play again and came clean that he didn't. He's asking a question, no need to be a prick to him

+1 lol