manga? pffftttt its called Mangaka! my artist bio

Sir Rendlan

My name is Ryan W. I live in Minnesota and I hope to become a professional manga artist in 10-15 years. Right now I am doing my generals at SCT College for further education I hope to go to university of minnesota, then the Art institute of Minnesota. At the U of M I will study Psychology, Sociolgy, Japanese language and so on. I may take art there or at the Art Institutes of Minnesota. In 10 years I hope to go to Japan as a citizen and go to an actual Mangaka college.

I use a few mediums, a wacom tablet and drawing paper (medium weight).

Wacom Tablet; I use Photoshop Elements, Manga Studio debut 4.0, Blender which is a graphic animation program, Unity3D, and CryEngine3 (both are open game source programs.)

My sketches are done with 2 sketch sets, white erasures and I use a feather brush to whipe off erasure pieces with out residue, I have a Sakura Mangaka Inking pen set as well (.005, .05, .08, 1, and a brush). I hope to find a G- fountain pen. I use screen tones to add basic value.

Art books umm anatomy? Haha

I started drawing when I was 8 and I'm 17 now. I been drawing for a while