Game Crashing

Hello, I have been experiencing random game crashes while teleporting from area to area, like from Pioneer 2 to Ruins for example. Also it sometimes crashes while joining/creating a game. Any idea's?

I've dealt with similar issues before not too long ago with the EP2 Control Center and Seaside areas where my game would crash mid-telepipe...

The solution pointed out to me and another person who was dealing with this issue was to set the overall graphics option back to "normal".

That has seemed to do the trick! Hope this helps, good luck!

• Like 3

I've dealt with similar issues before not too long ago with the EP2 Control Center and Seaside areas where my game would crash mid-telepipe...

The solution pointed out to me and another person who was dealing with this issue was to set the overall graphics option back to "normal".

That has seemed to do the trick! Hope this helps, good luck!

EP2 is where it happens to me the most but it seems to happen anywhere just randomly. I believe my graphics are set to normal however i'll check here in a bit and will let you know.