Female hunter need better mechgun

I have figured out that female hunters get nothing but crap for mechguns. Cant even use Dual Bird because the ata requirement is too high. male hunters can use Psycho ravens with only 200 ata requirement pretty much leaveing female hunters to use charge/spirit/berserk vulcans which are not comparable to psycho ravens or dual birds. why not make it so female hunters are able to use a mechgun with the same power as a dual bird or psycho raven, instead of giving them almost nothing.

sorry for my rant i am mad that female hunters get crap mechguns.

• Like 1

HUnewearls are underpowered in general.

I disagree! With that Shifta & Deband and a nice fat Rati?! The power may be paralleled, but it's certainly isn't under powered.

BB-RAMBLING_MAY-ACTION-1.jpg P.S. Looks nice!

Edited by Akioyamato
  • Like 1

Wait, rambling may has rifle range on this server? cool. Any other changes on it? I had planned to hunt one anyway, but i don't know if i'll use it that much, it's not quite like charge vulcans if it only hits twice per attack. The idea of psycho ravens really does irk me too though, the male hu/ra are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th highest atp classes and they get an exclusive high atp mechgun to make that dominance even greater and just widen the gap to the other classes.

There could be a crazy white crystal to use on psycho ravens/last swan/dualbird to make female mechguns with higher atp than pr, and it would probably work out alright since the females don't have atp quite like the males. It might bring the classes more in line and encourage more varied class choices, feels like almost twice as many people on the server play the male hu/ra and the females are woefully underrepresented.

I would have to disagree there, if you ask around, most people would tell you that RAmarls and Hunewearls are solo classes, as in, you can solo things in the game with them when properly geared. That level 20 s/d makes up for a lot of the ATP/DFP differences and the high MST makes good use of Adepts and Spirit Weapons. While it's true most classes have the potential to solo, it's just easier with Ramarl/Huney.

While it is true that male hunters/rangers have higher ATP in general the lack of s/d might make them fall behind. I mean if you want to wait till your PB is 100 that's fine but they get it from the get - go.

PR, while very strong, has less DPS than Charge Vulcans (especially on RAcast) but if you end up sphering them they do more damage with that particular percentage but charge vulcans are all around stable damage.