Harder Difficulty Testing.

Lee

Ok for those of you wondering what got updated with all those patch rubbish you had to download;

Basically we have set up another server, but linked to the same chars you use so enemy stats, rates etc can be different.

I call it crack mode anyway, because the enemies run round like they have been on some kind of drug.

There may be some random bugs prob due to me not having an unpacked 0.7 exe which larva can fix when he gets home.

To access Crack mode, let your game patch, then go to your options, and you should see under customization a new option called difficulty, change it to crack, save and launch your game, to go back to normal mode, just select normal from the same option.

It is 2 different servers, but what you do in the other server saves to your char and goes with you when you switch, both servers are hosted on ultimas main vps.

• Like 6

Glad the idea of having 2 servers linking to one database was quickly implementable. I'll try crack mode this weekend.

• Like 1

I tried crack mode. hella funny bartla was a slow turtle but now he is moving at the speed of a rabbit. so far so good.

Edited by fatboy