Rollback Needed - Game gets stuck b4 char screen....

Just tried to log in to Ultima and the game gets stuck loading right before the character screen. Saw another topic like this and they said they needed a rollback so I'm assuming I'll need the same. Wish this wasn't the case. ><. Hadn't got a bug in a while, guess it was my time again.

guild card number: guild card # 42098133

time this happened: 11/20/13 10:55 PM eastern.

Character slot: all 4?

thanks for confirmation Kajex. im starting to lose count on my rollbacks lol. no bueno. hopefully don't lose any items....fingers are crossed. time for some PSO2, anyone else here play on ship 2? I'm only like level 23 but hopefully can get some levels.

kajex...again much appreciated. hope andres can get to it soon. just whooped some elder falls ars lol. but i want to be playing on Ultima! lol

So are rollbacks only happening on Saturdays? What I was told in the shoutbox and if that's the case I will check back next weekend, hope its not the case. That was the case before but didn't think it was anymore. Wish there was a way for people who get bugged to not miss out on events but no clue what could be done. Hope I get a chance to hunt STA. last post on this, check back in a few days

• 2 weeks later...

I am still unable to log in...I posted the day I found out the bug had happened but I was logged in and hadn't for a few days. Any advice on what to do? Obviously rollback didn't fix problem. I don't know what to do : /

:/ sorry my common bank is gone after rollback. these bugs really hate me, or is it they really like me? I have most of my equips so no rush but if possible could I get a common bank roll back like last time? no rush tho, im good for a while. got most of equips but still there was stuff in storage i need. thanks for all the help. know this is a pain in the ass for the GMs. I can play now so all good. lates

guild card number: guild card # 42098133

all characters are affected

jonesy