New Event Idea!

Howdy everyone! Gamenac here, aka 64m3n4c, aka g4menac. I am looking to start a new event, and am willing to bank roll it to an extent. Chances are you've seen my idea on the shoutbox or in game. If anyone is interested in helping me organize this event, pm me on the forum, or even better, join the games named Event Idea64. I am planning a mini event in lobby 15, and am looking for item donors to sponsor the event, or referees to help the event along in case I can't be on/validate all of the games. The prizes will be, as far as I can contribute, Pioneer Parts, Rappy's Beak, PD's, Daylight Scar (30 hit), Sange & Yasha, and more! Hopefully I can get an event running for all of us who like some lighter, non-fighting gameplay! PM me for an invitation or R.S.V.P. to the best non-fighting/non-hunting event!

EDIT!!!!!: This is affiliated with no team(s), anyone and everyone is welcome! The more the merrier!

Edited by gamenac
  • Like 4

Glad to hear people are interested! I figured this would be a good way to take a break for those of us who grind/hunt for weapons all the time =D

I'm just wondering how the matches should be determined, I'm thinking 1v1 would be good, but it might take a little while for everyone to play through. I figure first to x amount of points would help speed it up immensely instead of timed matches. I'll keep working out the specifics until a few days before the event, but so far I'm thinking it will play out like this:

First player to 3 goals will advance in the winners bracket. Losing players will have the chance to play up to third place. Two losses and you're out of the running. Of course, I'll be reffing/score keeping through the whole event, as well as anyone else who wants to help out/just watch some pso soccer action xP.

First prize will be a choice of X # of PD's or one of the item(s) donated for the event. Second prize will get the prize first place didn't take. Third place will get probably a halloween event mag cell or another donated item. Everyone who participates will get something, aka a participation prize xP. Hopefully that will suffice as far as prizes go, the more people who play, the better the prizes will be I hope.

Like I said, still working out the details and making a list of who all is participating, anyone who wants to play should post here saying that they are so I can get everything organized more neatly =D Just a fun little event for everyone, nothing huge like a server event xP

Edit: Once the event is set, I'll make an *official* post in the events section of the forums.

Edited by gamenac
  • Like 1

As prizes go, we've got a couple so far:

Fatboy: ultima reaper with %'s

Me: 20 pds + pioneer parts mag cell + sange & yasha(no %'s)

I also believe I have some extra decent weapons, some with hit, some with good %'s to put up =D

• 2 weeks later...

As prizes go, we've got a couple so far:

Fatboy: ultima reaper with %'s

Me: 20 pds + pioneer parts mag cell + sange & yasha(no %'s)

I also believe I have some extra decent weapons, some with hit, some with good %'s to put up =D

The date I was shooting for has gone =(. I do plan on hosting this event in the future once I can get back to my main account. (Which has been rolled back, but still has the login problem) I also plan to offer better prizes since I've had to make a 2nd account in the meantime =D