PROcuring YOU!

squish

I'm Maya/Ruby/Opal/Platinum if you'd like to join me in a game or two! I'm one of the team officers as well, so it would be a snap adding you to the team, just that I'd like to play a round or two with you first. You can also message me on here if you need.

Hey, I've been in games with some of your members and they're all super helpful in teaching while also being super cool to play with. I'd love to pass on some of the experience I've had playing with PRO team to other players by being a member of your team and providing an awesome community and environment to play with.

Please let me know how I can apply :)

• Like 2

The easiest way to reach us is to hop on our teamspeak server which is open to all players (ts30.gameservers.com:9400) but you can also find us in game to talk as well. You can find any pro member in game or ask around for Cyane, Flaming, Maya, or -Saith as well (I've been on my racast Zer0 a lot lately).

Edited by Fyrewolf5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I would like to say hello to my new team. I joined yesterday (or rather early this morning) and I'm really looking forward to playing with y'all.

I main force and love playing support, so if anyone ever needs a healbot let me know.

Hey all!

Somewhat new player, picked up on Ultima a couple months ago as a GC player from back in the early 2000s and I'm loving this community, so I thought I'd stick an arm out to find a team! I see your guys' tags all over the place, have had great assistance from your members, namely Cyane, and would like to put in my part to contribute and grow in the playerbase.

Thank you for your consideration!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just spoke to Breezy in game. I was wanting to join an active team. I just started this week, i have a ramar around 63 and im raising a fomarl as we speak. I have played since XBOX days and played official version of psobb for a long time.

Let me know what we need to do from here!

Thanks!

"Xykes"

• Like 1

Hi all,

I just spoke to Breezy in game. I was wanting to join an active team. I just started this week, i have a ramar around 63 and im raising a fomarl as we speak. I have played since XBOX days and played official version of psobb for a long time.

Let me know what we need to do from here!

Thanks!

"Xykes"

Well what you should to do from here is find me (-Saith, Zer0, Sylphiel, Guts, NelZephyr, -Link-) or Cyane/Cyanide in game so we can chat about team and give you an invite if you are interested.