PROcuring YOU!

squish

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there.

I have been playing pso for 4-5 years (including schthack).

I'm not rich the reason for this is because i quit and start again, but i ensure you i will stay and keep going this time.

Im level 34 named Trixy and im a HUnewearl i was looking for a decent team that can accept me.

So if its possible, and theres any spaces left, I want to join! :P

There is always space in the team for new members! We like to get to know people a little bit first, which is why we ask new applicants to come onto teamspeak and say hi, that is where most team business and hunts take place. It is also where we chill when not in game. So if you get the chance hop on to the teamspeak.

The address for it is psopro.ts.nfoservers.com

If you can't get on teamspeak for whatever reason then just find us in game and we can play a bit together instead to get to know you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sure, we are always looking for new members. We also run a teamspeak server for anyone on any team to join and hang out ( http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/23039-new-teamspeak-for-all/). It's not required for team members, but it's there if you ever want to chat. You can hop on the teamspeak or find any team member in game to contact one of our officers to talk about joining up if you like. Looking forward to chatting with ya soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Just wanted to say thank you for the "Free Stuff" game I was in yesterday, I later saw some of you guys in the lobby and saw that it was team PRO members (I only remember Zer0 being one of you). Thanks for a great start on this server for me. This really impressed me. If I ever go looking for a team I will be sure to think of you guys.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the forums, but not to the game. The name's NetSaverGS, actual name, Eric. I've played PSO since the Dreamcast. Also played on Schtserv from 12/25/09 to now. I have major experience. However, i do just need help with leeling up and what class to choose. I'm pretty sure that the drop charts are different than Schtserv. I would love to join this team, if accepted.

Sure thing, you can find us in game to get in touch and talk to us (you can find me by asking for Saith), or you can join our teamspeak server ( ts30.gameservers.com:9400 ) to reach us as well. I'll keep a look out for NetSaverGS name around. Hope you are enjoying Ultima server so far, looking forward to talking with ya soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! played with a few of your members and would like to join the team! Ive played PSO since the beginning of GC days, loved playing online with people. played offline GC until 2 or so months ago until i got my new PC and instantly downloaded Blue Burst. Would like to have a group of people that know what they're doing, im still new to blue burst but i would love to learn all it has to offer. Thanks for listening!

• Like 1