PROcuring YOU!

squish

We want YOU to maximize your potential!

PRO will always be looking for more members to join our ranks! Ever since the start of the team, we have been steadily growing but more importantly: we have grown together, with members that have PROven themselves.

We want YOUR help to keep it that way. Our only requirement is to be a decent person and willing to learn from the other members. We do not tolerate drama. Ventrilo as of now is out of commission, however we do use Teamspeak.

PRO is not a name, it's an ideal.

yro0.png

Edited by squish
  • Like 4

Current line-up along with the new recruits, if you need to contact a player - you can simply talk to anyone on the team since we are all in voice comm together.

ROSTER:

Whoopin

Squish

Kirika

No-Skillz

Natural

TrapBitch

Saith

Evie

Violie

Lutz

Roxy

Frost

Sharpeye

DrDew

Serverus

MagicBun

King Ra

Akioyamato

Reply in this thread or join us in Ventrilo anytime if YOU are interested in PROcurement!

Edited by seitentaisei
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Hey !

I've helped by Alpiiine of your team :) i'm a newbie on this server but search a fun, convivial and good team ! your's seems really good !

But, yes always a "but" , i'm frenchie and my english is really basic....

If its possible , i want to join :)

Have fun :)

• Like 2

Hey Julien, we would love to have you, Let us meet in game and we can talk some more :)

• Like 2

Well, you can meet me in lobby 1 or 11, and whenever you're on send me a forum PM I will be there shortly.

Can we try got a bit later, I do have a few things in the morning to do.

• 5 weeks later...

Alright guys, you got me, everyone talks about this team and I the guys I've seen from here are kind so, may I join? Still a noob, have a HUmar in lvl 21 I'll be using as my main character.

• Like 3

Sure, are you ingame atm?

Yes I am, I'm in the lobby