PROcuring YOU!

squish

ive killed 14 boomas today, can i join team professionals yet?

Oh I'm sorry you needed 15 Booma kills and you missed it by 1 Booma. Better luck next time.

• Like 4

Oh I'm sorry you needed 15 Booma kills and you missed it by 1 Booma. Better luck next time.

But 14 took me so long

• Like 2

I will make sure that I will look out for u guys. my character im currently using is dicedc and purplehaze. so if I miss you guys(sometimes I have bad depth perception) then just holla at me. I think cy knows one of my characters no?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my main is a Bluefull FOmar, and I was referred by Peace and Sick to come join PRO. Please consider me and let me know what to do to join!

This is Cinos.

I'm in a room called momoka's Shop if you wanna come and join :3

• 2 weeks later...

Heya! Looking for a team, since I'm having a hard time finding people to play with. My "PSO friends" all moved and seeing how I'm not on that often I don't really meet people willing to party up with me. My timezone doesn't help either (GMT +01). Someone mentioned how I should give this team a try and so far it seems like a very nice thing to be a part of! ^^

Please let me know if you're still interested or not :)

Edited by cyane

You're one hour ahead of Cy if you see me online or zer0/-Saith let us know, easiest way to fund you would be by team speak, the url for it is on my forum profile.

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...