Frequent Error 100's

Foxen

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still dazzled by the inactivity part,

so if you play normally without stopping/idling you don't dc?

Correct, if i leave for more than 4 minutes but not less than 3, then when i return, i can fight enemies, get exp, and feed mag as normal, but i cannot pick up items, nor do new items drop, i can't talk to npc's but i can use red ring rico's messages placed about without interuption. This lasts about 10-20 seconds before the game realizes that im no longer properly connected and boots me.

And have you been able to try it on another network? Although we can be fairly certain the router or something on this network is the troublemaker, just to be sure.

And have you been able to try it on another network? Although we can be fairly certain the router or something on this network is the troublemaker, just to be sure.

i agree, i think its the router as well, or god help me, my ISP. The only other network i think i could get to is a public hotspot with my laptop, and if my laptop can even run it, its gonna be a miracle. I think its safe to assume that its my router, i was hoping it was just a closed port or something simple. Ill have to scour my router for different settings, what port does the server and game run off of?

I also get an error 100 occasionally when trying to deposit money.

Edited by Foxen