PSOBB Ultima Item/Weapon/Armor/Shield/Unit Effects i.e.

Cal_Unbreakable

On 11/7/2013 at 9:40 PM, Cal_Unbreakable said:

Hide contents

Glide Divine V.00 Rod Atp+440, ata+34, mst+55, dfp+50, Specia 200% boost on foie 100% boost on barta/zonde adds +15 to all res. Combo unlocked

Am I reading that right? Glide Divine ver00 now gives Foie 200% boost, Zonde/Barta 100% boost?! So it doesn't give boosted jellen/zalure range anymore? It's been a long time since I used one. If it gives boost to the simple spells, gotta get one!

Edited by Nessly

2 hours ago, Nessly said:

Am I reading that right? Glide Divine ver00 now gives Foie 200% boost, Zonde/Barta 100% boost?! So it doesn't give boosted jellen/zalure range anymore? It's been a long time since I used one. If it gives boost to the simple spells, gotta get one!

yeah for that you have the normal glide !

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Soly said:

Could also add the information to the wiki

I will see if I can add a new field to say if the item is custom or modified (or vanilla).

I can see that as the only reason this thread still exists.  Because really that should be the first place to look, not here.

• Like 2

I can see that as the only reason this thread still exists.  Because really that should be the first place to look, not here.
Indeed the wiki should be the first place, but it's hard to know what it's new if you don't know what it's new.
Unless there is a easy way to find the custom things in the wiki.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Larva said:

Indeed the wiki should be the first place, but it's hard to know what it's new if you don't know what it's new.
Unless there is a easy way to find the custom things in the wiki.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

As I said, I'll be adding a "custom, vanilla or modified" field... 
I'll see if I can do it maybe today or tomorrow.

• Like 2

i got bored reading all the comments XD but if no one said it u might wanna change that noob/hp to heart container since @Fyrewolf5 fixed it >. <

• 1 year later...

While clearing my bank, I saw my Sacred Cloth. Lv. 144, weaker than some Lv. 70 armor. PSOworld suggested it grants immunity to paralysis. Tested, confirmed, TTFU's lily-heavy room couldn't paralyze me.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=010133

We might need to add a note.

Done.

(although there are many items that have "hidden" effects which are not on the PSO Wiki either)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...